tModLoader Elements Awoken

What would you like me to add into the game?

• Total voters
so azana should be worked on and don't make new ores is an issue but luckily I have come with a solution! safety water! just kidding any way I think you could make a space ship that would make a new world and adding more space foor lore, blocks and items! also you should check out tobuscus's channel, and a video called safety torch here's a link
View attachment 231431
https://www.youtube.com › watch
What

So guys, it's been a while, but we're back from our hiatus! And to celebrate this and christmas today, we present to you 1.3.8!

- The storyteller has one last story to tell after Azana's defeat. Prepare well, for an ancient secret will be unveiled.
- New energy system which is used by the existing tech items - and also, there are even new ones!
- Live through an elemental nightmare with a new difficulty mode - the awakened mode. Including a new insanity system.
- Elite NPC's - should there be over five of a certain monster present, they will become an elite group.
- New automatons - Auto Driller, Auto Smelter and Auto Digger.
- A new lab. May be connected with the ancient secret.
- Two new ores - Discordant Ore and Voidite Ore. Voidite spawns after Void Leviathan's defeat up to three times, Discordant is dropped by Azana.
- A CRAZY amount of new stuff.
- More donator items - including a crow mount. Because in this mod, we love crows. Or at least I do.
- Credits after the final boss.
- Mysterious potions which spawn in golden chests. What do they do? It's up to you to find out.
- Health, mana and accessory slot increase thingys
- A lot of changes in crafting and items.
- A better, new ingame config, so you don't have to close the game anymore.
- Bug fixes...quite a lot, so things should run rather smoothly now.
- A ton of resprites, including Volcanox, Scourge Fighter and the Celestials.

Download now per Mod Browser, or manually through tmod file.

So guys, it's been a while, but we're back from our hiatus! And to celebrate this and christmas today, we present to you 1.3.8!

- The storyteller has one last story to tell after Azana's defeat. Prepare well, for an ancient secret will be unveiled.
- New energy system which is used by the existing tech items - and also, there are even new ones!
- Live through an elemental nightmare with a new difficulty mode - the awakened mode. Including a new insanity system.
- Elite NPC's - should there be over five of a certain monster present, they will become an elite group.
- New automatons - Auto Driller, Auto Smelter and Auto Digger.
- A new lab. May be connected with the ancient secret.
- Two new ores - Discordant Ore and Voidite Ore. Voidite spawns after Void Leviathan's defeat up to three times, Discordant is dropped by Azana.
- A CRAZY amount of new stuff.
- More donator items - including a crow mount. Because in this mod, we love crows. Or at least I do.
- Credits after the final boss.
- Mysterious potions which spawn in golden chests. What do they do? It's up to you to find out.
- Health, mana and accessory slot increase thingys
- A lot of changes in crafting and items.
- A better, new ingame config, so you don't have to close the game anymore.
- Bug fixes...quite a lot, so things should run rather smoothly now.
- A ton of resprites, including Volcanox, Scourge Fighter and the Celestials.

Download now per Mod Browser, or manually through tmod file.
Who needs Santa's present if you brought us this?! It needs a new world to work properly, right?

Who needs Santa's present if you brought us this?! It needs a new world to work properly, right?
If you want the small world changes, yep.

Also, there is some cut content which did not make it into this version, but they'll be added in the following versions.

With this new update I can't play on multiplayer. When I enter the world my friend crashes with a error message of Xna Framework. Here's the screenshot of the error
WhatsApp Image 2019-12-25 at 23.26.18.jpeg

So i don't know if this is supposed to happen but me and my friend were messing around with some mods and my friend summoned a boss and then when they tried to butcher all npcs it was the only one that stayed. They kept on trying to kill the boss but it never worked so my friend left, kicking me out of the game too. I went on a singleplayer world to get something and a purple message came up saying that the power/rage of something was unleashed on my world and I died instantly afterwards. I kept on dying and eventually I closed the window and reopened modded terraria. I turned off all of my mods and I went into a world, I kept on dying. I don't know if the boss is like an endgame thing or if it's not supposed to happen. I deleted the mod and re-installed it but i still died afterwards. Me and my friend both love this mod and it's really good, I was just wondering if that boss was supposed to be like that

Update the mod to 1.3.8.1, the latest patch fixed some multiplayer issues.
I get the same error in single player. It's still an issue, even with the 1.3.8.1 update.

Just a quick edit. The error appears to occur when I try to look up the recipes that use Gold Wire, from both the guide and a recipe browser. If that helps any at all.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    14.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
I get the same error in single player. It's still an issue, even with the 1.3.8.1 update.

Just a quick edit. The error appears to occur when I try to look up the recipes that use Gold Wire, from both the guide and a recipe browser. If that helps any at all.

Hmm, that's troubling. Thanks for reporting, we'll see if we can fix that up.

So i don't know if this is supposed to happen but me and my friend were messing around with some mods and my friend summoned a boss and then when they tried to butcher all npcs it was the only one that stayed. They kept on trying to kill the boss but it never worked so my friend left, kicking me out of the game too. I went on a singleplayer world to get something and a purple message came up saying that the power/rage of something was unleashed on my world and I died instantly afterwards. I kept on dying and eventually I closed the window and reopened modded terraria. I turned off all of my mods and I went into a world, I kept on dying. I don't know if the boss is like an endgame thing or if it's not supposed to happen. I deleted the mod and re-installed it but i still died afterwards. Me and my friend both love this mod and it's really good, I was just wondering if that boss was supposed to be like that

As far as I know, none of our bosses do that...did you already tried researching with the "Which Mod is this From" mod from which mod this boss may be?

I can't since I would need Elements Awoken installed but I would keep on dying every time I respawn. I tested this out with having only one mod enabled at a time and I died in all of them even as I played without any mods but a mod that only adds in one mount. Since me and my friend already suspected Elements Awoken because it only happened after we left the boss, I deleted the mod and I didn't die. I'm guessing that the mod isn't supposed to be played with other story mods enabled-

I can't since I would need Elements Awoken installed but I would keep on dying every time I respawn. I tested this out with having only one mod enabled at a time and I died in all of them even as I played without any mods but a mod that only adds in one mount. Since me and my friend already suspected Elements Awoken because it only happened after we left the boss, I deleted the mod and I didn't die. I'm guessing that the mod isn't supposed to be played with other story mods enabled-

That's very weird - I am doing quite a playthrough myself rn and I got none of these problems. It should work well with other story mods. What happens if you activate god mode on a mod like Hero's Mod when you are in the countdown to respawn? Do you still die?

With the Hero's Mod enabled I joined the test world I had and i died instantly with around four other death messages. my screen kept flashing white and after a few seconds terraria closed.

With the Hero's Mod enabled I joined the test world I had and i died instantly with around four other death messages. my screen kept flashing white and after a few seconds terraria closed.
That's extremely strange. I'd say it's not EA, but you said that it stopped once EA was deactivated...idk what is going on - no one ever has mentioned such a bug, even in multiplayer. And it is even more strange, considering it seems to ignore god mode. I'm gonna put that in our discord servers' bug report channel nonetheless.
What happens if you start a new character and go into a completely new generated world?

Is there a way to remove the annoying mystic bunny? Using your mod with Havoc Potion in hallow is a disaster where bunny are spawning over and over that block the other from spawning such as monster...

Hey so as of the latest update, we haven't been able to host a server with this mod using the 64-bit tmodloader

[21:47:19] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception: System.IO.IOException: Read underflow 1 of 4 bytes caused by ElementsAwoken in HandlePacket at Terraria.ModLoader.ModNet.HandleModPacket(BinaryReader reader, Int32 whoAmI, Int32 length) at Terraria.MessageBuffer.GetData(Int32 start, Int32 length, Int32& messageType) at Terraria.NetMessage.CheckBytes(Int32 bufferIndex) at Terraria.Netplay.<>c.<ServerLoop>b__44_2() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute() at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteEntry(Boolean bPreventDoubleExecution) at System.Threading.Tasks.ThreadPoolTaskScheduler.TryExecuteTaskInline(Task task, Boolean taskWasPreviouslyQueued) at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskScheduler.TryRunInline(Task task, Boolean taskWasPreviouslyQueued) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InternalRunSynchronously(TaskScheduler scheduler, Boolean waitForCompletion) at Terraria.Netplay.OnUpdate() at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime) at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime) at Terraria.Main.DedServ() at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_() at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs) at Terraria.FNALaunch.Main(String[] args)

[21:47:19] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.IO.IOException: Read underflow 1 of 4 bytes caused by ElementsAwoken in HandlePacket
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModNet.HandleModPacket(BinaryReader reader, Int32 whoAmI, Int32 length)
at Terraria.MessageBuffer.GetData(Int32 start, Int32 length, Int32& messageType)
at Terraria.NetMessage.CheckBytes(Int32 bufferIndex)
at Terraria.Netplay.<>c.<ServerLoop>b__44_2()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteEntry(Boolean bPreventDoubleExecution)
at System.Threading.Tasks.ThreadPoolTaskScheduler.TryExecuteTaskInline(Task task, Boolean taskWasPreviouslyQueued)
at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskScheduler.TryRunInline(Task task, Boolean taskWasPreviouslyQueued)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InternalRunSynchronously(TaskScheduler scheduler, Boolean waitForCompletion)
at Terraria.Netplay.OnUpdate()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DedServ()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.FNALaunch.Main(String[] args)

[21:47:19] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.IO.IOException: Read underflow 14 of 4 bytes caused by ElementsAwoken in HandlePacket
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModNet.HandleModPacket(BinaryReader reader, Int32 whoAmI, Int32 length)
at Terraria.MessageBuffer.GetData(Int32 start, Int32 length, Int32& messageType)
at Terraria.NetMessage.CheckBytes(Int32 bufferIndex)
at Terraria.Netplay.<>c.<ServerLoop>b__44_2()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteEntry(Boolean bPreventDoubleExecution)
at System.Threading.Tasks.ThreadPoolTaskScheduler.TryExecuteTaskInline(Task task, Boolean taskWasPreviouslyQueued)
at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskScheduler.TryRunInline(Task task, Boolean taskWasPreviouslyQueued)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InternalRunSynchronously(TaskScheduler scheduler, Boolean waitForCompletion)
at Terraria.Netplay.OnUpdate()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DedServ()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.FNALaunch.Main(String[] args)

Hopefully this is fixed soon :(

I accidentally activated the Elemental Capsule and cant figure out how to turn it off, can you? What exactly does it do, it says it activates awakened mode and sanity, but I cant find any information on what these do.

Back
Top Bottom