tModLoader Elements Awoken

What would you like me to add into the game?

• Total voters
I've been playing in a multiplayer world with a fresh character for a few hours. After that time I noticed that the character has absurd amount of health displayed in character screen. This, for some reason, causes such character to become unusable in single player because as soon as I start the world I'm getting 1 FPS and this health value persists. On multiplayer there is no issue with these characters (framerate is normal and health is as it shoudl be). And I'm saying characters because I've had this happen to 3 new characters already. I also know that this is this mod that is causing it since disable Elements Awoken gets rid of absurd health and 1FPS bug on single player.

Привет есть ли вообще желающие, или вообще знатоки, которые сделали бы этот мод русифицированным? Было-бы очень круто

New update? New update, ye.

Additions:
  • The Void Leviathan did some hibernation in the depths of the void and has now been completely reworked.
  • Gravity Core - uses your energy to control the gravity. Wheeee.
  • Voidblood Mode - It's not another difficulty mode. It just decreases all types of healing, except nurse healing. Good luck.
  • Added some vanilla gold chest item crafting recipes. Sometimes RNG can be rude, so it's time to take revenge.
  • A new way to convert items to their counterparts, via the alchemist.
  • A nice amount of new weapons and items.
  • Some items are renamed.
  • Furosia has been reworked aswell. Infernace' AI also got improved.
  • Some weapons have been nerfed, including the Blade of the Raven Prince.
  • A lot more changes, for example, you cannot disable the alchemist anymore, but instead disable his ability to sell potions.
  • Bugfixes.
  • And the mod file's size has been decreased, some sprites might be missing, please report them!

By the way - keep in mind that the thread post is completely outdated. The wiki is however up to date.

Last edited:
1579874704912.png
Guys help what to do!

Hey, have just gotten up to fighting The Ancients. When ever I kill the 4th ancient all the pieces fly around my character and then despawn before the last boss is summoned, any idea on how to fix this?

Hey, have just gotten up to fighting The Ancients. When ever I kill the 4th ancient all the pieces fly around my character and then despawn before the last boss is summoned, any idea on how to fix this?
That is definitely not what was supposed to happen. Are you playing multiplayer or singleplayer?
EDIT: The same thing was reported in the discord server to happen in Singleplayer. We will look into it!

Last edited:
That is definitely not what was supposed to happen. Are you playing multiplayer or singleplayer?
EDIT: The same thing was reported in the discord server to happen in Singleplayer. We will look into it!

It was single player if that helps

The new update fixed it

I was just about to inform you about the update, looks like it is not needed anymore. But it's good to hear that the bug is fixed.

For anybody else: here's the changelog of the new update:
Additions:
- Prism Polish. It helps you to charge the Last Prism faster.
- The Dawn of the Void has been improved/reworked.

Changes/Bugfixes
- Nerfed the Inferno Vortex
- Nerfed the Inferno Heart
- Toy Slime and Cosmic Observer drop more of their crafting material depending on how many players are in the world.
- The Auto Miner can now mine most of the other mod's ore, even those which are not marked as a ore.
- Renamed Epic Healing Potion to Grand Healing Potion and nerfed them.
- Nerfed the spawn rate potions
- Nerfed the Last Prism (can be disabled in the config)
- Nerfed Deimos
- Fixed regen potions not being drinkable
- The Rain Sigil now works perfectly and tells the player if they made it rain, or clear.
- The Ancients now spawn correctly
- Void Leviathan's Barren Souls no longer despawn

Hey there! I just want to know if you can fix this in any way, but I noticed according to Boss Checklist for some reason the Temple Keepers and The Guardian are ahead of Moon Lord.
Would you be able to fix this? Greatly appreciated if you can!
(Btw, I already asked the creator of Boss Checklist about this)

Hey there! I just want to know if you can fix this in any way, but I noticed according to Boss Checklist for some reason the Temple Keepers and The Guardian are ahead of Moon Lord.
Would you be able to fix this? Greatly appreciated if you can!
(Btw, I already asked the creator of Boss Checklist about this)
Intentional. They were moved to be Post-Moon Lord because it kinda made the progression weird if you had two bosses between the pillars and the Moon Lord.

A: New Void Levi is good and fun, a well needed remake! (rip anti-last prism line thou, would have made alot more sense here)
B: Placing a boss at the pillars tier is... questionable, since most players will just skip to the moonlord and then fight said boss. So I agree with the keepers/Guardian being moved to post moonlord. (Atleast, on the boss list)
Ultraconyx had a boss at this tier, but it's prime purpose was to reduce pillar farming, so that was a different.
C: When you said the last prism was nerfed you were not kidding, it does a whopping 1 damage now to void levi! LOL.
Though I am in no contest with that, this weapon is flat out overpowered, it is always the "go to" weapon for pretty much every post-moonlord fight that doesn't use modded gear (looking at you,
@AP STP )

Intentional. They were moved to be Post-Moon Lord because it kinda made the progression weird if you had two bosses between the pillars and the Moon Lord.
I understand. I just feel that the guardian fits better as a boss before the moon lord, also because the theme is SO GOOD ( I love the theme and how chilling it is) for a boss before ML. Besides, you can still craft the other fragments needed to make the summoning items (e.g. Solar + Stardust + Nebula = Vortex).
I may still treat the Guardian as a pre-moon lord boss, but I completely understand the decision made. Thank you for your time :)

I know that playing on a world that is only platforms seems like it would "indeed" cause problems, but during the credits, I got this error after the lore part and now I'm stuck...

[09:25:09] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at ElementsAwoken.MyPlayer.PostUpdateMiscEffects() in ElementsAwoken\MyPlayer.cs:line 487
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PostUpdateMiscEffects(Player player)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

and no, holding escape doesn't skip it now

I know that playing on a world that is only platforms seems like it would "indeed" cause problems, but during the credits, I got this error after the lore part and now I'm stuck...

[09:25:09] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at ElementsAwoken.MyPlayer.PostUpdateMiscEffects() in ElementsAwoken\MyPlayer.cs:line 487
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PostUpdateMiscEffects(Player player)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

and no, holding escape doesn't skip it now
A new update just released, maybe this does fix it?

- Azana, our beloved warrior of chaos seems pretty different now...maybe it has something to do with that infection on her?
- Some new additions to make your playthrough more fun.
- Some new changes and nerfs to make everything a bit better and more fair.
- Bugfixes, so we be more smoothly going now.
- And of course, resprites, to make everything look better!

Back
Top Bottom