tModLoader Elements Awoken

What would you like me to add into the game?

• Total voters
Just a bit of a question, but what are these "drives" you get from beating bosses in Awakened mode from the story teller? I have no clue what they even do.

Just a bit of a question, but what are these "drives" you get from beating bosses in Awakened mode from the story teller? I have no clue what they even do.
You get the drives in every mode. These are basically responsible for the lore on the computers in labs. Put them next to a computer and right-click the computer, you will get the lab lore shown to you.

You get the drives in every mode. These are basically responsible for the lore on the computers in labs. Put them next to a computer and right-click the computer, you will get the lab lore shown to you.
oh thank you, I went looking on the wiki and what those are missing pages, so I was curious about that, sweet!

Why does this happen? I have 0 defense, cannot move, place, or break anything, and I am essentially softlocked. It was confirmed this issue was coming from this mod, after disabling and rechecking with this.
glitch.png

Oof that's not good, good thing I held off updating for now

Also how that sanity overlay is covering up the minimap, that, wasn't happening before with the Sanity effect, strange...

Hello, the last update broke my world and character. I have 0 defense, my character is stuck and all modded content disappeared.
Why does this happen? I have 0 defense, cannot move, place, or break anything, and I am essentially softlocked. It was confirmed this issue was coming from this mod, after disabling and rechecking with this.
View attachment 235781
I'm sorry this happened to you! We are already aware of this issue and try to fix it - mind telling me what mods you both were using?

Hey. The character stands still. The enemy does not hit the character. The character has lost armor.

2020-02-12 12_09_23-Window.jpg
2020-02-12 12_09_40-Window.jpg

Thank you!!!
2020-02-12 13_38_09-Window.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sorry this happened to you! We are already aware of this issue and try to fix it - mind telling me what mods you both were using?
No problem, I already loaded my backup with a previous version of the mod and it's fine. My mod list is:
Elements Awoken;
Enigma;
Thorium;
Split;
Antiaris;
WeaponsOut;
BossChecklist;
Various Weathers;
Magic storage;
Imk Sushi.
I may be forgetting a mod or two, I can't check the game right now.

Hey. The character stands still. The enemy does not hit the character. The character has lost armor.

View attachment 235799View attachment 235800

Thank you!!!View attachment 235817
No problem, I already loaded my backup with a previous version of the mod and it's fine. My mod list is:
Elements Awoken;
Enigma;
Thorium;
Split;
Antiaris;
WeaponsOut;
BossChecklist;
Various Weathers;
Magic storage;
Imk Sushi.
I may be forgetting a mod or two, I can't check the game right now.

I think it is good to downgrade the mod for now until we have that fixed.

Looks like the accessory Immortal Resolve is broken. It's supposed to heal on critical hits, but never does. Tried multiple weapons with no luck. Managed to see one green 4 the first time I attacked with it on, but since in both single and multiplayer the effect never triggers. Tried removing it and various other things with no luck. Crit was at 97% at the time with a Megashark, so the chances of not being healed after unloading a few clips is astronomically low. Don't think I'm /that/ unlucky... I hope.

How do i get odd water
Rare drop from the ocean.

Also, new update!
- Azana's first phase got a resprite. Her second phase was recolored to fit more to the first phase, for now. Her items were renamed and some of the items even got resprites.
- New donator items, aswell a new developer weapon! Rangers can be happy.
- Awakened mode exclusive items for: Toy Slime, Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, Brain of Cthulhu, Queen Bee, Skeletron, Wall of Flesh, Permafrost and the Void Leviathan.
- The Harp of Judgement, a Magical Harp upgrade that will, surprise you down to the bone.
- New weapons, such as the Fizzler. Ratchet and Clank reference possibly included?
- Some changes and more resprites!

Also, the EA Music Addition was updated to include the new Aqueous theme.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom