tModLoader Elements Awoken

What would you like me to add into the game?

• Total voters
Please Help! Terraria dont create world. Stopped create on "Killing Scientists"

Try again? The mysterious device specifically says i can crash the game, makes sense it could also break world gen. Just try it again, it might work a second time.

---------------------------

On a different note, can we get a config to move the energy bar to the left? The map buttons currently overlap with it.

Try again? The mysterious device specifically says i can crash the game, makes sense it could also break world gen. Just try it again, it might work a second time.

---------------------------

On a different note, can we get a config to move the energy bar to the left? The map buttons currently overlap with it.
I try again and again but it doesn't work

I try again and again but it doesn't work

Do you use other, big mods? Alternatively, we just released an update, maybe this helps?

Noted.

Wait. Did I say update?
You bet I did.

Additions:
- The Radiant Rain, a post-Azana rain event that can replace the normal rain by 25%. Includes new monsters, items and a mini boss!
- Peeblers and Stoneers, new early pre-hardmode monsters to replace Puffs. They drop an material to make some nice early stuff.
- Tons of new energy related stuff, including Tier 7 material!
- Infernace has a new death animation, as well a secret...
- Wasteland also seems to have some sort of secret.
- A new desert armor, to cover the Desert Essence.
- A new pet, the Eldritch Keepsake. Why is it so familiar...?
- Putrid items and armor
- An item for no-hit challenges...are you up to the task?
- A new rain meter that will show how long the rain will stay. Bought from the merchant!
- Gore. That's a thing now.

Removed:
- The Celestials. Press F to pay respect. The Eldritch Keepsake is a tribute to them.
- Puffs.

Changes:
- Permafrost has been reworked! He's way more fun now.
- All elemental boots were nerfed. They still are fast, but you won't be able to outrun the poor Ancients anymore.
- Renamed the Flare (Temple Keepers expert item) to the Drakonic Guard.
- Toy Slime is no longer a mini boss and instead will spawn Post-Skeletron. His items were buffed because of that, too.
- Changes in certain items, for example the Matter Manipulator. Some stuff was also nerfed.
- Credits have been made longer. And Chippy was added! <3
- Chaos Burn was renamed to Chaotic Necrosis.
- Azana's radiant laser sweep attack is awakened only now. There's also been some more changes with Azana and her items.
- Nerfed Deathwarp
- Buffed the Ancients. So, they were too easy, huh?
- Some quality of life changes
- Tons of resprites, including Azana's second form.

Bug Fixes:
- Ice Spike Tome doesn't go through walls anymore
- You can no longer equip multiple elemental boots
- Fixed slimes that shoot spikes not shooting them correctly
- Fixed railguns damage not scaling with heat
- Fixed the Guardian and Void Golems not working in multiplayer
- Fixed the Void Leviathan going turbo speed after running too far
- Turning off the boss prompts now correctly turns off Infernace's Wrath
- Fixed AshOverlay destroying multiplayer sessions
- Fixed the Infection Heart being negative and not accepting vanilla ores in other languages
- Deimos is now crafted at the ancient manipulator
- Slime boosters trail now appears at the feet when gravity is flipped

At least on tModLoader 64 bit, but perhaps the regular one too, I encountered a couple of problems with the Elements Awoken Music mod. It causes Luiafk to disable, giving the following error message:

Code:
An error occurred while loading Luiafk
It has been detected that this mod was built for tModLoader v0.10.1.5
However, you are using tModLoader v0.11.6.2
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at EAMusic.EAMusicGlobalNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in EAMusicGlobalNPC.cs:line 86
   at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
   at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride)
   at Luiafk.LuiafkMod.PostAddRecipes()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.PostAddRecipes()
   at Terraria.Recipe.SetupRecipes()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.SetupRecipes(CancellationToken token)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)

Also, it causes music volume to be set to 0, even when trying to set it higher in the options menu, it just goes back to 0.

I encountered a couple of problems with the Elements Awoken Music mod
I had a similar problem, after some quick research it seems to be because tmodloader's EA wasn't updated at time the Music mod was, wich broke some things. I fixed that by directly downloading EA's lastest update directly from the github.
For the luiafk part, I don't use it so idk if that's enough to fix it.
EDIT: Forgot to mention it was on the 64bit tmodloader too,if that's relevent

I had a similar problem, after some quick research it seems to be because tmodloader's EA wasn't updated at time the Music mod was, wich broke some things. I fixed that by directly downloading EA's lastest update directly from the github.
For the luiafk part, I don't use it so idk if that's enough to fix it.
EDIT: Forgot to mention it was on the 64bit tmodloader too,if that's relevent
That fixed it, thanks!

I know that this may not be changed, but I'm not a fan of the idea of Temple Keepers and the Guardian being moved to post-moonlord. They fit better as bosses before moon lord, especially with their themes (themes amazing btw!).
But if moving them to post-moonlord is the case, could they be buffed? (Kinda makes sense to)
Or maybe you could change the boss summon recipes to where Temple Keepers and Guardian can be fought before the Lunatic Cultist? Sort of like Ravager from Calamity Mod, he is harder than the Lunatic Cultist but is fought before it.

Overall, this is all up to you. Thank you for making such a great mod regardless!

Btw, I think I know the reason why this is being done, is it because the Lunar Event kinda gets in the way?

There is a problem whith elements awoken in Terraria Overhaul.
Items that working by right klicking is now stackable and are consumes on right click.
Also each use of that items added to their recepie output
For example:
i craft burner generator and turn it on. It will dissapear instead, and now i can craft stack of two of them by the same recepie.
if I use a stack of two generators, then after the disappearance of one, the second will work as usual until second use, that will consume it instead of turning off.

Is it possible to fix?

Last edited:
Is there a way to get a second demon heart in order to craft the void fruit? The Wall of flesh bag doesn't drop the demon heart again after it has been used.

Is there a way to get a second demon heart in order to craft the void fruit? The Wall of flesh bag doesn't drop the demon heart again after it has been used.

You would have to create another new world for now to get another demon heart.

I downloaded the latest version of this mode and executed it, but Teraria tModLoader is not running. Please revise this point and open the forum on how to apply and implement this mode.

Attachments

• 캡처_2020_06_12_07_27_07_211.png
    캡처_2020_06_12_07_27_07_211.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 228
I downloaded the latest version of this mode and executed it, but Teraria tModLoader is not running. Please revise this point and open the forum on how to apply and implement this mode.

The mod works perfectly for me. Have you used the normal tmod file or did you download through mod browser?

How do you download it?

Through the mod browser, or the discord server! Just simply type in Elements Awoken and you should find this mod and the music add-on. In the discord server, you can find it in the #updates channel.

To anyone else; no, we are not dead yet...we are just working on the next update behind the curtains.
For now, have this... VOID

Mods:
Instantiating Mods...
Initializing: ModLoader v0.11.7.5
Initializing: AccessorySlotsPlus v0.1
Initializing: ThoriumMod v1.6.3.7
Initializing: ElementsAwoken v1.3.13.3
Initializing: AlchemistNPC v9.3
Initializing: Census v0.3.1
Initializing: EAMusic v0.5
Initializing: RecipeBrowser v0.8.7
Initializing: SSC v1.1.1
Initializing: TerrariaChatRelay v0.9.1

Code:
[19:20:11] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 95.2% - Generating Structures...Mining Explosives - 25.
[19:20:11] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 95.4% - Generating Structures...Mahogany Trees - 30.
[19:20:11] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 95.9% - Generating Structures...Corruption Pits - 40.
[19:20:11] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 96.3% - Generating Structures...Minecart Tracks - 50.
[19:20:21] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 103.1% - Generating Structures...Minecart Tracks - 100.
[19:20:21] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 98.6% - Generating Structures...Minecart Tracks - 0.
[19:20:21] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 98.6% - Thorium Mod: Burying a Blood Chamber - 0.
[19:20:21] [6/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Terraria.Player.GetModPlayer(Nullable`1 index)
   at Terraria.Player.GetModPlayer[T]()
   at ElementsAwoken.Tiles.GlobalTiles.CanKillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type, Boolean& blockDamaged) in ElementsAwoken\Tiles\GlobalTiles.cs:line 28
   at Terraria.ModLoader.TileLoader.CanKillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type, Boolean& blockDamaged)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.CanKillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean& blockDamaged)
   at ThoriumMod.ThoriumWorld.GenerateBatCave(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

[19:20:21] [6/ERROR] [tML]: A problem was encountered during world generation
Thorium Mod: Bat Cave
   at Terraria.Player.GetModPlayer(Nullable`1 index)
   at Terraria.Player.GetModPlayer[T]()
   at ElementsAwoken.Tiles.GlobalTiles.CanKillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type, Boolean& blockDamaged) in ElementsAwoken\Tiles\GlobalTiles.cs:line 28
   at Terraria.ModLoader.TileLoader.CanKillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type, Boolean& blockDamaged)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.CanKillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean& blockDamaged)
   at ThoriumMod.ThoriumWorld.GenerateBatCave(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
[19:20:21] [6/ERROR] [Terraria]: A problem was encountered during world generation
   at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

Well, I've been playing EA for a while now, and the only boss I've fought in a proper playthrough is Wasteland.
It's waaaaaay too hard for its stage.
An overall great mod, just a little unbalanced when it comes to some bosses...

Well, I've been playing EA for a while now, and the only boss I've fought in a proper playthrough is Wasteland.
It's waaaaaay too hard for its stage.
An overall great mod, just a little unbalanced when it comes to some bosses...
So the way I cheesed wasteland was a 3 block tall tunnel and a opening for it to go into it's attack goes above the blocks so just use a bow heck I think I even killed it with true melee one time I had maybe play armor on was not a hard fight

So the way I cheesed wasteland was a 3 block tall tunnel and a opening for it to go into it's attack goes above the blocks so just use a bow heck I think I even killed it with true melee one time I had maybe play armor on was not a hard fight
I don't like cheesing bosses :/

Back
Top Bottom