tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

Hey Inferno , why don't you make the other mechanical bosses more fleshy like The Omnipotent in crimson worlds ?

Ahem... Stop, Omni what?

This is...hard. Because this is mechanical bosses and they not assotiating with Corruption or Crimson. Except mighty Twins, because Spasmatizm launches cursed flame in both biomes (this is logic :rolleyes:). It's cool idea but for now i change cursed flame of Spasmatizm to ichor in crimson worlds.

Ahem... Stop, Omni what?

This is...hard. Because this is mechanical bosses and they not assotiating with Corruption or Crimson. Except mighty Twins, because Spasmatizm launches cursed flame in both biomes (this is logic :rolleyes:). It's cool idea but for now i change cursed flame of Spasmatizm to ichor in crimson worlds.
Cool and I was meaning The Destroyer crimson counterpart( The Omnipotent ) that you made . Glad I could help this mod be cooler! :)

keep it up! :D btw, PLEASE post a download on the game page because on mac, the tmodloader browser does not work and its SUPER annoying that people do not post a download.

This is cool texture?
BloodhunterSet.png

And try to think, what easter egg this armor is...

Back
Top Bottom