tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

So... That just happened. I have no more reason to hide, but Elerium will never return. When the Foolishness of its creators has been proven, the rehabilitation is impossible now. It was nice to meet you. Chao.

So much drama in this community... really a shame we can't come together as adults instead of giving in to drama.

"Well, yeah. Elerium is dead... like global modification. We plan to finish "thrower part" of the mod and release it like small, but standalone mod. It just need some work and probably a new forum thread." - November 25, 2017

That's the last words I typed here. But I finally found the way.

Elerium Mod is now part of The Twinkle (click to see more), new global mod by @Zerokk . You get all the content that we planned and realized in Elerium, I swear. Now I want to close the thread and focus on implenting Elerium' content in new mod.

Thanks for all the support! I hope we meet you in our new mod.

"Well, yeah. Elerium is dead... like global modification. We plan to finish "thrower part" of the mod and release it like small, but standalone mod. It just need some work and probably a new forum thread." - November 25, 2017

Elerium Mod is now part of The Twinkle (click to see more), new global mod by @Zerokk . You get all the content that we planned and realized in Elerium, I swear. Now I want to close the thread and focus on implenting Elerium' content in new mod.

Cool!

Going to have to follow Twinkle a bit more seriously now. When it first rolled out the content and planned content seemed kind of sparse.

Okay, YES! I was so sad to see this mod go, but it's back! HYPE!

So this new Lunar tower will be in Twinkle mod?

Back
Top Bottom