tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

48 damage, ok? Aaaaaand btw, another ideas?
Other ideas, hmm...
More pre-hardmode summoner armor/weapons/accesories. Maybe make bee wax able to make an accesory that increases summon damage by 10%? And another accesory out of bones and cobweb at a bewitching table, for an extra minion? For a second pre-hardmode summoner armor, it should be obtained early-ish, perhaps made out of silk and... Topaz? Not sure what else should be used along with silk. Set all together adding 1 minion, and 9-11% increased minion damage. As for a weapon, I don't know what could be done there. Maybe a sentry style.

Other ideas, hmm...
More pre-hardmode summoner armor/weapons/accesories. Maybe make bee wax able to make an accesory that increases summon damage by 10%? And another accesory out of bones and cobweb at a bewitching table, for an extra minion? For a second pre-hardmode summoner armor, it should be obtained early-ish, perhaps made out of silk and... Topaz? Not sure what else should be used along with silk. Set all together adding 1 minion, and 9-11% increased minion damage. As for a weapon, I don't know what could be done there. Maybe a sentry style.

Let me think... Summoner accesory is good, but.. His name? Maybe Queen Wax?

Second accesory... Cursed Necklace is good name, i'm think...

Silk and Topaz? I do not expected of this craft... I think about, but i expand spider biomes with one new mob...

He looks like c..e....t ( add letters )

Let me think... Summoner accesory is good, but.. His name? Maybe Queen Wax?

Second accesory... Cursed Necklace is good name, i'm think...

Silk and Topaz? I do not expected of this craft... I think about, but i expand spider biomes with one new mob...

He looks like c..e....t ( add letters )
Silk and topaz are not the best, I admit, but I couldn't think of other things at the time.
I'm not good at names! Can't think of what to call the accessory...
It's called Creetont!

Silk and topaz are not the best, I admit, but I couldn't think of other things at the time.
I'm not good at names! Can't think of what to call the accessory...
It's called Creetont!

I'm know about names, just... Ugh... Ok, it's embarrassing happened.

And nope, this is wrong answer. (But Creetont is good name... :D )

He looks like a chest.

We get mod banner! And we can be more happy if you put him into your signature!
index.php

Last edited:
This mod looks cool thus far. However i do think that some of the armours set bonuses are a tad bit boring. specifically the Lihzahrd armour and the Tanzanite Armor. I think that giving them a set bonus that does more than increasing damage would be alot cooler. For example maybe the Lihzahrd armour could make your trowing weapons do AOE damage?

But besides that this mod looks really promising and i cant wait to try it out when it gets released

This mod looks cool thus far. However i do think that some of the armours set bonuses are a tad bit boring. specifically the Lihzahrd armour and the Tanzanite Armor. I think that giving them a set bonus that does more than increasing damage would be alot cooler. For example maybe the Lihzahrd armour could make your trowing weapons do AOE damage?

But besides that this mod looks really promising and i cant wait to try it out when it gets released

Sorry, but i don't know what is AOE damage! I lol:(

About bonuses: yes, i bored too. New bonuses are coming.

Suddenly we have a problem...

1.3.1 update comes with one very weird change: medusas now spawns only in hardmode.

You may ask me "But how we get shining liquid?". Answer is simple: new mob!

Suddenly we have a problem...

1.3.1 update comes with one very weird change: medusas now spawns only in hardmode.

You may ask me "But how we get shining liquid?". Answer is simple: new mob!
It's not that weird, Medusa is annoying to fight. I mean, I don't think that's the actual reason, but who cares.

Back
Top Bottom