tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

You weren't close, at all. Pyramid Head is from Silent Hill, and looks far different. Bloodborne is a completely different game.

Yes. And btw, SkullRay, you have ideas? I'll be (back) very happy, if community suggest any cool ideas for mod!

Yes. And btw, SkullRay, you have ideas? I'll be (back) very happy, if community suggest any cool ideas for mod!
You need another Aurora weapon, preferably one that's got pierce, maybe an Influx Waver type effect?
There's a mechanical improvement to the pre hardmode bosses expert items, based on they're mech versions. Why isn't there one for the Shield of Cthulhu?
Maybe a summon helmet for the hardmode bars? Just maybe? I wouldn't particularly care if it was added or not, however. It'd just be nice.
Those are all my ideas at the moment, based on how your mod currently is.

You need another Aurora weapon, preferably one that's got pierce, maybe an Influx Waver type effect?
There's a mechanical improvement to the pre hardmode bosses expert items, based on they're mech versions. Why isn't there one for the Shield of Cthulhu?
Maybe a summon helmet for the hardmode bars? Just maybe? I wouldn't particularly care if it was added or not, however. It'd just be nice.
Those are all my ideas at the moment, based on how your mod currently is.

Summoner helmets from Tremor. Why we need add them?

I'm working on sprite of Twins Shield.

I add second Aurora weapon very soon. It's works like spiky balls, but infinite ammo, deals piercing damage and - very cool idea - deals something-Influx Waver effect.

I add second Aurora weapon very soon. It's works like spiky balls, but infinite ammo, deals piercing damage and - very cool idea - deals something-Influx Waver effect.
An Influx Wafer type effect on spiky balls type thing... That sounds like it could be a bit too strong, depending on damage values. Imagine, a spiky ball type of weapon, summoning a thing to deal extra damage every time it hits something. That's strong. If an arena is made right, that might be somewhat effective against Moon Lord.

For a spiky ball type weapon, instead of Influx Waver type of thing, maybe change it to upon killing an enemy, it summons a couple, kinda weak compared to the main weapon, tracking things. Or make the Influx type thing happen upon killing an enemy. Can still be strong either way, namely with statues, but just another thought.

An Influx Wafer type effect on spiky balls type thing... That sounds like it could be a bit too strong, depending on damage values. Imagine, a spiky ball type of weapon, summoning a thing to deal extra damage every time it hits something. That's strong. If an arena is made right, that might be somewhat effective against Moon Lord.

For a spiky ball type weapon, instead of Influx Waver type of thing, maybe change it to upon killing an enemy, it summons a couple, kinda weak compared to the main weapon, tracking things. Or make the Influx type thing happen upon killing an enemy. Can still be strong either way, namely with statues, but just another thought.

Nooo-no-no-no-no, you don't understood. Second aurora weapon has very low damage, like 30-35.

EDIT: Hmm, yes, quite strong. I think about effect, don't worry :)

Nooo-no-no-no-no, you don't understood. Second aurora weapon has very low damage, like 30-35.

EDIT: Hmm, yes, quite strong. I think about effect, don't worry :)
30-35 sounds a bit too low, considering the other weapons of lunar tier, maybe 45-50? Regular spiky balls are 15, and 30-35 is not enough of an improvement, for lunar tier, perhaps.
I could be wrong, however, since I don't know the exact effect it's gonna do.

30-35 sounds a bit too low, considering the other weapons of lunar tier, maybe 45-50? Regular spiky balls are 15, and 30-35 is not enough of an improvement, for lunar tier, perhaps.
I could be wrong, however, since I don't know the exact effect it's gonna do.

48 damage, ok? Aaaaaand btw, another ideas?

Back
Top Bottom