tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

The ocean is restless. Something is stirring in its depths.
IADcfNg.png
Oh damn, new boss!

A throwing pillar and a mech BoC, how unoriginal interesting.

This mod looks neat, some ideas arent the best but it looks good otherwise!

Also might i suggest throwing weapons for the Aurora pillar that actually are consumeables?

Last edited:
A throwing pillar and a mech BoC, how unoriginal interesting.

This mod looks neat, some ideas arent the best but it looks good otherwise!

Also might i suggest throwing weapons for the Aurora pillar that actually are consumeables?

I don't think that is the best idea – players can't infinetly farm.

Just have it be you get around 200 of the consumeable per fragment. Plus you can just redo the lunar event or turn 3 (or 4 maybe) of one fragment into Aurora ones.
It would still be annoying though, having to redo the lunar events every time you run out.

You have to redo it to get any other lunar fragments, why not redo it to get more Aurora stuff?
Because normally you just do it 2 or 3 times and have all the fragments you need? It gets boring after a while, and seeing as this mod will add another pillar, it will only take even longer.

It would still be annoying though, having to redo the lunar events every time you run out.
Pillars drop anywhere between 12 and 60 fragments. With the average being 36 (Or 54 in EM).
Lets say you would get 200 of the consumable throwing item per craft.
200 * 36 = 7,200. (NM) Around 7 stacks
200 * 54 = 10,800. (EM) Around 10 stacks
So
if your playing in NM (which, lets be honest, noone plays), each pillar can get you 7 stacks of the consumable throwing weapon.
Plus the fact that you can turn fragments into other ones, in case you need more of the consumeable, and you don't really need a ton of other fragments except for the Celestial Sigil and Super Healing Potions.
Also the fact that most throwing weapons can be re-obtained after throwing them.
Unless the Aurora pillar is not like vanilla pillars. i think getting an average 10 stacks of a throwing weapon in EM per pillar is fine. Along with the fact that throwing weapons (most at least) can be picked up after they get 'destroyed'.
Even though its not my mod, I personally think non-consumable throwing weapons will make it not feel like throwing.

If Chitin armor, is made with materials that drop from Salamanders, Giant Shellies, and Crawdads, how are you supposed to make it. Only 2 of the enemies are set to spawn in a world. Does this mod change it or allow you to convert the materials at some crafting station?

If Chitin armor, is made with materials that drop from Salamanders, Giant Shellies, and Crawdads, how are you supposed to make it. Only 2 of the enemies are set to spawn in a world. Does this mod change it or allow you to convert the materials at some crafting station?

No. Wandering Traveller can sell a skin/shell/claw (depends on which mobs can spawn in world) after defeating EoC.

Back
Top Bottom