tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

I have a feeling that a fifth pillar will mess with other mods, correct me if I'm wrong.
there's only one other mod that I know of that's adding a pillar, I'm not saying what it is because I don't think I have the authority to 'leak' it...

but the dev did say he was working with this mod so that they don't clash ;)

Hello. Yes, we are not dead. Just some heavy work and exams.

But there's a good thing - i'm practicing on my spriting skill! It also a spoiler, yeah.

Compilation.png

Hello. Yes, we are not dead. Just some heavy work and exams.

But there's a good thing - i'm practicing on my spriting skill! It also a spoiler, yeah.

Let me guess.

A tome that drops from the Dark Mage that summons skeleton minions, a Old Ones skeleton gun, and a sword that drops from the Wither Beast?

Let me guess. Old Ones skeleton gun, and a sword that drops from the Wither Beast?

Not so right. Old One's Skeleton' and Wither Beast' sprites just for color pallets (I didn't have time to delete them).

This is new drop from Dark Mage! When I was going to practice in drawing, I thought: "Why Ogre and Betsy have a normal loot, and the Dark Mage does not?". So I drew this.

A tome that drops from the Dark Mage that summons skeleton minions

Oh, cool idea. I might make little more drops. (no, we don't call this tome Necronomicon (because it appears in Tremor Mod)).

Not so right. Old One's Skeleton' and Wither Beast' sprites just for color pallets (I didn't have time to delete them).

This is new drop from Dark Mage! When I was going to practice in drawing, I thought: "Why Ogre and Betsy have a normal loot, and the Dark Mage does not?". So I drew this
understandable have a great day

Back
Top Bottom