Game Mechanics Elevator with wires and Arkhalis

l Luska l

Terrarian
So, I always wondered, why is there still no way to make a 'lift' item and connect to the wires for work? It's not good to have to drop the whole map to go down something ... or always up stairs

Arkhalis, It sure is a unique weapon and a lot of fun / badass, so why not make an end game version of it, with more range and damage or something different, but you had a big challenge getting it

Well, this could be an interesting idea. I myself personally don’t mind the hellevator as we have it, but I have heard it’s an issue for those who frequent the place *cough cough* my brother. We also do have teleporters, which kind of serve the purpose your looking for, without the annoying wait of an elevator.

As for the Arkhalis, I haven’t used it enough to actually judge fairly, so I’ll leave that to others.

So, I always wondered, why is there still no way to make a 'lift' item and connect to the wires for work? It's not good to have to drop the whole map to go down something ... or always up stairs
Teleporters.
Arkhalis, It sure is a unique weapon and a lot of fun / badass, so why not make an end game version of it, with more range and damage or something different, but you had a big challenge getting it
Maybe they could Rework the Fetid Baghnakhs to suit this niche? All that would be required is just making it aimable.

As for teleporters, and for anyone who wants something for decoration or early/mid game? It should not be a difficult thing to do, and it would certainly be very useful for construction.
As for the Fetid Baghnakhs, I don't think it would have the same essence? the vision i have of arkhalis is like those swordsmen who cut everything in a surrounding area so fast you can't see it but i'm sad to be hard to find this weapon and it is necessary to change at the beginning of hardmode

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom