Pixel Art Eli's Pixel Factory

Should I continue making sprites?

• Definitely

• Yes

• No because... (tell me why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Alright, no problem :p
[doublepost=1459645687,1459645644][/doublepost]If you can list me any of the Feb 2016 sprites you're willing to let me use, I could pick easier, cause all your sprites are nice :)

Also, could you please educate me on how Armor spritesheets work? I absolutely suck at them, and I now just do recolors. I do want to have some variety in the future, so, any ideas/ tips?

Alright, no problem :p
[doublepost=1459645687,1459645644][/doublepost]If you can list me any of the Feb 2016 sprites you're willing to let me use, I could pick easier, cause all your sprites are nice :)
Most of them are being used except this one
index.php

Also, could you please educate me on how Armor spritesheets work? I absolutely suck at them, and I now just do recolors. I do want to have some variety in the future, so, any ideas/ tips?
Just take a look at how vanilla handles armor animation
It is just a few frames

I'm honestly not looking forward to creating another True Terra Blade because the palettes are a pain
I think I will deny this one
Okay. Can you do some drops for this guy?
image.png (Sprite by @Jestex)
I need a hammer like the one he's holding (just as an item), a fiery rocket launcher and a glove (kinda like the Nebula Blaze). They should all be using his or a similar palette. I'll use them for my mod.

Back
Top Bottom