Pixel Art Eli's Pixel Factory

Should I continue making sprites?

• Definitely

• Yes

• No because... (tell me why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
wow, amazing sprites! I have a question, is imagination a part of spriting? because if it is, well, im screwed.

Just about anything creative needs a bit of imagination, thought the amount needed can range from something simple to something complex.

Reactions: TMC
Never mind :p
I got it done
FluxRifle.png

It is the Flux Rifle

Hello! So, I need a few mobs and armor sets (in spritesheets) for my mod, think you can help me out?

Otherwise, could I have an ore weapon set? The ideas are up to you, just the ore, the bar, a bow, a magic weapon, a melee weapon, and a throwing weapon. It says no armor so I'll work on that part.
Preferably something prehardmode, but not too earlygame.

Otherwise, could I have an ore weapon set? The ideas are up to you, just the ore, the bar, a bow, a magic weapon, a melee weapon, and a throwing weapon. It says no armor so I'll work on that part.
Preferably something prehardmode, but not too earlygame.
I'll be right on that
Okay :) Can you do a true Terra Blade?
I'm honestly not looking forward to creating another True Terra Blade because the palettes are a pain
I think I will deny this one

Also, are any of your sprites in the OP useable? I'll credit you, but I know some are in your mod.

Also, are any of your sprites in the OP useable? I'll credit you, but I know some are in your mod.
I'll think about it but depends on which ones you want to use :p
Also I have the request done
Introducing
Bismite Crystals
BismiteCrystals.png

They can be crafted into 4 Different Weapons
The Bismite Wrath - Magic Weapon
BismiteWrath.png
Can be swung to fire 5 Bismite Wrath Shards
BismiteWrathShard.png

The Bismite Bow - Ranged Weapon
BismiteBow.png
Shoots 3 Arrows on use
Bismite Sword - Melee Weapon
BismiteSword.png
On swing it will fire a Mini Bismite Sword
BismiteMiniSword.png
that acts like a shuriken and bounces off tiles - Limited ammount Mini Bismite Swords on Screen at any given time
Bismite Knife - Throwing Weapon
BismiteKnife.png
It seems to go in a straight path when thrown

Back
Top Bottom