PC Elves vs Dwarves Server!

Boe6Eod7Nty

Official Terrarian
Note!: If you'd like a faster responce to be added, please reply on this reddit thread, as I posted there first, and will be checking it more often!

You may have seen my last post about having a new round of Elves vs Dwarves Here , and now we have a server!

If you wish to join, just make a reply here saying so, and what team you'd prefer! (and if you'd do either, that'd be awesome) I will PM you with the IP when you are able to join. Server will be going live at around 8:00pm EST, 5-17-15 (same day as I posted this).

Please do not join if you can't be on for more then 1 day. We want to keep teams even, but if all players on one team never play, it's not very fair.

Rules:

• Only New characters. Do not bring characters with any items other then the starting copper tools.

• No Hardmode until the last day. We will announce the last day of the server when it comes.

• Underground Jungle is neutral area. Either side can enter, build, and destroy as they please. All PvP is to happen here.

• Should come without saying, but don't Greif, or any other jerk stuff. We will Ban as we see fit.

• Any Items not available in your zones should be traded with the opposite side, where the surface layer and Underground layer come to meet.
Dwarf Rules:

• All dwarves must go below the surface layer within 5 minutes of joining the game. This allows Dwarves to get mushrooms, acorns, wood, etc. You may not return to the surface layer at any point.

• Bows are not allowed. Bombs, Guns, and Axes are encouraged.

• Carve your halls into the rock and live as befits a dwarf

• Dig greedily and deep
Elf Rules:

• You may not Venture below the surface layer at any point. Ores and other deep treasures are to be traded with the dwarves.

• Gunpowder weapons are not allowed, Bows and Magic are encouraged.

• Build Houses out of wood and live amongst the trees

• Cleanse the world of corruption and spread forest to every corner.
Rules are Self-Enforced. Do Not join if you are not prepared to Role-Play!

*Shout out to /u/jake55778 [6] for creating these rules in a neat format: http://i.imgur.com/ZYvwxoq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom