Empress of Light dropped her loot twice. (daytime, 1.4.1.2)

SparkyTD

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Linux Other
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I managed to kill her during the daytime to get the sword, but I died right after she did (her rainbow light beam was still active when she died). After I respawned, I found two Terraprismas and two loot bags on the ground. This would be extremely difficult to recreate because I'd have to time my death precisely with the boss'.

I'm running the latest version of the game from Steam on Manjaro Linux (kernel 5.9).

Welcome to the forums SparkyTD!
Were you playing in Expert or Master? (Or Journey with that difficulty level?)
Were you able to pick up both Treasure Bags? (I ask because in multiplayer, each player gets a bag and other players can't pick it up. Although you were playing in single player, I am checking if the game mistakenly thought two players were present.)

Sorry, forgot to specify this. Expert mode, singleplayer. I was able to pick up both bags and both swords. I don't think the game had a reason to believe that there were multiple players.

I gave this a try with a player death as close as possible to the Empress's. Only one bag and Terraprisma dropped. It's possible this bug might affect Linux (I was testing on Windows) so I'll see if I can find someone using Linux to test.

Back
Top Bottom