• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Working as Designed Empty bucket no longer in researched items

Meruca

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
i researched the empty bucket first, then the honey bucket. when i researched the water bucket, the empty bucket and the honey filled bucket both are just gone from the duplication menu and do not show up in search. when i try to research them again, it says they are already researched. version 1.4.0.2

Kazzymodus

Staff member
Hello @Meruca,

Do you have any of the filters active? Some items are not categorised and won't show up if any filter is on. Try turning of all filters and searching again.

Meruca

Terrarian
Hello @Meruca,

Do you have any of the filters active? Some items are not categorised and won't show up if any filter is on. Try turning of all filters and searching again.
I found the empty bucket. i didnt realize it was going to be in the armor items. but now i have researched a summon item and its not in any of the sections. how do i turn off the filters?

CoronaKing

Steampunker
Just click the filter that you already have active. This caught me once, as well. Fishing Rods aren't under a category, either!
(And yes, you can wear a bucket as a helmet!)

Top Bottom