PC Empty Canvas (Empty World) [1.4.1.1 and 1.3.5]

MicaelJarniac

Steampunker
Hi!

I've been looking for empty worlds for me to build mechanisms freely, and I struggled to find any, so I decided to make my own.

I like to call them Empty Canvas because they do look like that.

They're not exactly empty worlds, they all have Diamond Gemspark Wall filling the entire background, and two Glass tiles for you to spawn on top of.

All worlds are set to Hardmode, with all bosses, events and invasions defeated, and all NPCs rescued.

The "+ Chest" ones also have a chest filled with useful resources for wiring. I couldn't fit absolutely everything there, but it has most of the essentials and some extras.

All worlds have been created from scratch with TEdit.

I've included both 1.4.1.1 and 1.3.5 worlds because 1.3.5 is the latest version of Terraria supported by tModLoader, and 1.4.1.1 is the latest supported by TEdit.

I'd love to hear your opinions and suggestions! Oh, and make sure to share your creations on the forum too!

File NameWorld NameTerraria VersionTEdit Version
EmptyCanvas_1-3-5.wldEmpty Canvas | 1.3.51.3.53.11
EmptyCanvas_1-4-1-1_Classic.wldEmpty Canvas | 1.4.1.1 | Classic1.4.1.14.2.2
EmptyCanvas_1-4-1-1_Journey-Chest.wldEmpty Canvas | 1.4.1.1 | Journey + Chest1.4.1.14.2.2

File name scheme: EmptyCanvas_<Terraria version>[_<mode>[-Chest]].wld
World name scheme: Empty Canvas | <Terraria version>[ | <mode>[ + Chest]]

Attachments

• EmptyCanvas_1-3-5.wld
    16.9 KB · Views: 410
  • EmptyCanvas_1-4-1-1_Classic.wld
    19.7 KB · Views: 504
  • EmptyCanvas_1-4-1-1_Journey-Chest.wld
    20 KB · Views: 503
Last edited:
Very useful for building, but could you provide me a 1.3.5 empty world without the walls? It hurts my eyes, that's all.

Back
Top Bottom