Items Enchanted Chests

40 slots is a nice amount, but as a weapon collector, but not someone who makes an entire world to store there items, I don't want to make my 8 chest storage a skybridge. So I present: Enchanted chests!
These would be crafted with 1 life crystal and 1 of any chest at an anvil. It would store 50 items. Shadow chests would now store 50 to minimize grinding.
These would be crafted with 1 life fruit and 1 of any chest at a mythril anvil. They would store 60 items. Lhizard chests would now store 60 to redice grinding.
These would be crafted with 3? Luminite bars and 1 of any chest at an aincent manipulator. They would store 70.

Chest upgrade|Crafted with|Storage|Chest Equivilant
Lvl.2 |Life Crystal| 50| Shadow Chest
Lvl.3 |Life Fruit| 60| Lhizard Chest
Lvl.4 |3 Luminite Bars| 70| None

Last edited:
I am not on I phone, so presumbably android.
If it's probably Android, then it probably uses GBoard, Google's keyboard. In the bottom left corner of the keyboard press the [?123] key to go to the number and special character keyboard and then press the [=\<] key and a keyboard with more special characters will come up. The '|' key will be the third key from the top left.

EDIT: If you can't find it, then you could also just select the character where I typed it, and then copy and paste it into each of the places you need it.

If it's probably Android, then it probably uses GBoard, Google's keyboard. In the bottom left corner of the keyboard press the [?123] key to go to the number and special character keyboard and then press the [=\<] key and a keyboard with more special characters will come up. The '|' key will be the third key from the top left.

EDIT: If you can't find it, then you could also just select the character where I typed it, and then copy and paste it into each of the places you need it.
That is not my keyboard but i found a 2nd page of special characters while i was looking. Thanks for all your help!

That is not my keyboard but i found a 2nd page of special characters while i was looking. Thanks for all your help!
No problem.

As for your suggestion, though, I believe that this approach would severely over inflate the item count, tripling the amount of chests. If you want to have chests with more storage, then maybe just make a new item all together. It could be a trunk, or something, larger than a chest (2 tall by 3 wide?), but store 80 spots over two pages of 40. I don't think that this should be too late game though, otherwise it wouldn't really do anything for you.

Personally I don't have a problem with the amount of room that my chests take up (and I save almost everything) so this doesn't seem very neccneces to me, but if this my suggestion to help out yours.

Back
Top Bottom