Items Enchanted Moondial

Is an Enchanted Moondial something you'd like to see in-game?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ahamling27

Empress of Light
This one is pretty easy, like the Enchanted Sundial, the Enchanted Moondial reverts the time of day to the beginning of night.

The reason I would like to see this, is because on my adventure map (A Link to Terraria), and any adventure map that uses bosses, players don't always end up there at the correct time. Therefore, having this item placed in the same area where you fight bosses would easily allow those that are stuck at daytime to continue without having to wait for nightfall.

Thanks!

EDIT: And it seems that this was already suggested in the blocks and decorations subforum: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/enchanted-moondial.27347/
Sorry for the duplicate! Mods, you can merge this one if you want.

Last edited:
Support, this would be useful. Surprised they didn't add it with the enchanted sundial.
I'm quite surprised too. Fun fact, the cooldown of the Enchanted Sundial is kept in the world file. You can only use it once every 7 days of in-game time.

I wouldn't even mind it sharing the same cooldown with the Sundial, I just hate it when I see people complain that when they get to the Eye of Cthulhu boss fight on my adventure map, it's day time, and they sometimes have to wait up to 15 minutes, sometimes longer because they get there towards the end of night and they don't have enough time to finish the fight. :(

The Enchanted Moondial would fix all of this, at least for the first fight. The next two bosses are the Eater of Worlds and Brain of Cthulhu, don't need to be at night, so by the time they reach Skeletron, 7 in-game days should have passed.

Back
Top Bottom