Weapons & Equip Enchanted Mug!

This is an awesome suggestion! It fits the tone of Terraria, and it would feel at home with the Harp you can already get from the Wizard. Although, I have a couple of questions.

1. Would you be able to place the normal mug that you buy from the Wizard? It's a mug, so It seems weird not to be able to.

2. When crafted into different drinks, would the texture of the cup change, or would it have an icon next to the cup signifying what it is currently holding?

I see some suggestions for Tea. I'll get to that later tonight I promise. :V

This is an awesome suggestion! It fits the tone of Terraria, and it would feel at home with the Harp you can already get from the Wizard. Although, I have a couple of questions.

1. Would you be able to place the normal mug that you buy from the Wizard? It's a mug, so It seems weird not to be able to.

2. When crafted into different drinks, would the texture of the cup change, or would it have an icon next to the cup signifying what it is currently holding?
1. Yeah. You can't use the Enchanted Mug like the other mugs since it doesn't have any liquid in it, so you can place it. But the actual weapon versions you cannot.

2. I would think the cup is too small to make it anything particularly fancy. I would say that at the very least, the mug would be a different color for each one, and maybe have a tiny symbol on the icon in inventories. At the very least I'd like the Cocoa Mug to be Fuchsia with a pink heart on it.

Back
Top Bottom