tModLoader Enchanted Nebula (Mod based Off of Space)

VNull

Empress of Light
4961245.png

This Mod Was Called Cosmosic Despair But I Recently Decided to Change it.
I Do Hope You Like This Mod!
Old Thread For The Mod

Well I am Unsure At the moment but it will have to do with space or Nebula's
L1813h6.png

There Will Be No Official Download More Of Beta test!
(Can Be Found in the Discord Server)

If You Would Like To Help Make the Mod i can give you the Source Code for it: contact me here if interested ===>

https://discord.gg/JJNbtuA
L1813h6.png

Item's Currently In the Mod
1 Melee Weapon
1 Magic Weapon
NPC's In the Mod
None
L1813h6.png

Latest Weapon Added

L1813h6.png

The Mod Is Back Up! I will be working on it slowly But it Will have more things in it! so stay tuned!

Last edited:
If You Guy's Join The Discord! And You Help Out By Giving Me Idea's I will Make an Item The Represents The People Who Helped out! (The Item WIll Be Based Off Of You Or Something That You Like For Example I Like Magic and Book's So I Would Make a Magic Book Depending On What I Like, Oh and You Must Make Your Own Sprites For the Item)

Well If i knew what the mods is about that your making then i can probably make it compatible?
It's a mod that occurs mostly after the moon lord, and allows you to go to different planets in the star system you are in, which is named after the star, Astria (also the mod name), using spaceships and stuff.

It's a mod that occurs mostly after the moon lord, and allows you to go to different planets in the star system you are in, which is named after the star, Astria (also the mod name), using spaceships and stuff.
Ah Ok Well My Mod Whont have Space Travel (mainly Because i don't know how to do that)

I love all these really old mods that havn't updated in ages trying to take advantage of the TMODLoader official release lol, props for the effort thou

I love all these really old mods that havn't updated in ages trying to take advantage of the TMODLoader official release lol, props for the effort thou
Haha, thank you! I gave up on this mod since I lost all of the source code, but recently with this new release, my code was found again!

Small little post update. I decided to work on this mod again.

just its gonna be slightly diffrent!

Back
Top Bottom