Items Enchanted Sword / Arkhalis Hardmode Upgrade

hawkster5

Terrarian
The Enchanted Sword and Arkhalis are great pre-hardmode weapons, but aren’t very useful later in the game. So what I am suggesting is a Hardmode upgrade to these weapons (in the same vein as the Excalibur’s upgrade). Notably, the Arkhalis is a completely unique weapon, and deserves some kind of upgrade for Hardmode.
How they will be upgraded and what the upgrades can do is up to the developers; perhaps a larger projectile, higher damage, or some other special effect that makes them worthwhile weapons late-game.

Small suggestion, but one I feel is worth acting on.

The Enchanted Sword and Arkhalis are great pre-hardmode weapons, but aren’t very useful later in the game. So what I am suggesting is a Hardmode upgrade to these weapons (in the same vein as the Excalibur’s upgrade). Notably, the Arkhalis is a completely unique weapon, and deserves some kind of upgrade for Hardmode.
How they will be upgraded and what the upgrades can do is up to the developers; perhaps a larger projectile, higher damage, or some other special effect that makes them worthwhile weapons late-game.

Small suggestion, but one I feel is worth acting on.
Enchanted Sword already has an upgrade, the Beam Sword, and it looks almost the same. For arkhalis, there are Fetid baghnahks etc. they works the same

No Support.

There's already serveral hardmode swords that fire projectiles when swung, and as Qualiaty said there's the Fetid Baghnakhs that can replace the Arkhalis.

Fetid Baghnakhs are Crimson-only. There should at least be a corruption counterpart if we're just gonna say no to upgrading the Arkhalis

Back
Top Bottom