Items Enchantment Books

Solar Fragments

Official Terrarian
There should be a Fire Book so people can act like Phoenix or a Demon and there should be a Dark Book also these two books would be Great for Roleplay. There should also be a Book that makes you invisible for about 5 minutes until you attack so good roleplay for being a Ghost.

There should be a Fire Book so people can act like Phoenix or a Demon and there should be a Dark Book also these two books would be Great for Roleplay. There should also be a Book that makes you invisible for about 5 minutes until you attack so good roleplay for being a Ghost.
I don't really understand. Terraria's vanity is so flexible that all of these are possible. There's also the Vortex Armor and Invisibility Potion which already do that.

I would want a stealth book that turns you invisible for 5 minutes unless a boss has be awaken the stealth will turn off.

I would want a stealth book that turns you invisible for 5 minutes unless a boss has be awaken the stealth will turn off.
That seems extremely specific and can be done with 5 invisibility potions where you just hold the buff hotkey right as the buff ends.

I mean, I suppose if it were to be a mana item, it could work as an invisibility potion. Kinda like the gravity globe, I can see it, but not as useful.

Exactly it's like a mana potion but infinite uses and great for mages. Potions are more for warriors.
Ammo conservation, archery, magic power, mana regen potions, and every exploration based potion ever: *exists*
And Plus shroomite is Trash you have to stay still and you go blind and you have to hope they don't run into you.
Psycho Knife and Vortex armor: *exists*

• Haha
Reactions: Bry
Back
Top Bottom