Weapons & Equip End game armor combination.

acemon0

Terrarian
It would be nice as the end game armor would have some of the abilities of the old one's army armor.
I have done multiple playthroughs by myself and with others. I played through as every type as far as I can get them. I know that there are four main types that used to be 3. But the Summoner was added late and I recently finished the game as a Summoner. He don't get any drops from the moon Lord. And without changing too much of the game it would be nice if his end game armor would also add the ability to put more then one century out. After all he is a Summoner and just have a minions for him and a whip is a little bit tedious. Also it would be nice to have a way for you to autocast his full set of summoning when responding. If you fight in a group with a lot of people and you die from a boss. You have to go through the process of setting yourself up by casting the summons weapon repeatedly. It would be a good quality of life idea to put a slot with the secondary items that you put your whip, minecart, light source and pet. So then when you respawn it will take the appropriate mana out and have your full summons ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom