• IT HAS TO BE IN THE GAME

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

byAbeeL

Queen Slime
Well thats my idea, an End Game armor called Terra Armor
Crafting: Spectre Armor, <Best melee armor>, Shroomite armor, <Best summoner armor>, Soul of might, sight and fright, Broken Hero armor(Drop in Solar eclipse)
90 Total defense
15% More melee, ranger,mage and summoner damage
17% melee speed
Proyectiles have a chance to split in two
Spectre heal and damage
You can summon 6 minions
Melee have a chance to increase damage in 30%
Sprite: <Sprite here>
I think its a good idea,Because you have Terra blade, but we need terra armor, terra staff, terra weapon, Terra book etc

Last edited:
That is wayyy too OP. Bring defense down to ~90 and damage increased by 15%, and 17% melee speed.
Also you have accsessories.

Still thats way too overpowered because that would have a chance to instant kill the paladin

That's a nice idea, but that could destroy the balance beween classes, because everybody will use that armor in PVP, "breaking the game"

Wow... I don't understand how people can create such a obviously broken armor and think it would be good for Terraria... Personally I hope we don't ever see an "ultimate " armor set ever again... I like how 1.2 has split armors for each class in the endgame as it was too monotonous how in 1.1 everyone used hallowed...
In fact I'd be much happier with armors for each class that have pros and cons that do different things but are equally viable.
But no one has played avalon mod? The avalon armor is like that
Just because an armor in a mod is exceedingly broken doesn't mean it should be in the base game. A mod is someone's personal contribution and is not held to the rigorous standards of official material. If a person can mod it in to the game it can very well exist as that's how mods work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom