• Could be good(change).

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

InigoGollum

The Destroyer
Introducing: Unnecessary end-game food! This food would restore health and provide buffs.
the solar sandwich restores 120 HP. Provides buff: That's a good sandwich. Buff provides: +40% mele damage, +30 defense. Provides buff: well fed.
nebula nuts would restore 120 HP, provide buff: Mmm... Nuts. Buff provides: +40% ranged damage, +10% chance not to consume ammo, +30 defense. Provides buff: well fed.
vortex venison: restores 40 HP. Provides buff: meaty. Buff provides +40% increased magical damage, -15% mana consumption, +35 defense
Stardust starfruit: restores 120 HP. Provides buff: juicy fruit. Buff provides: +30% summon damage, -16% mana cost, +40 defense. Provides buff: well fed.

Last edited:
Thanks. I'll add that. I just couldn't think of one for stardust.
[doublepost=1537831274,1537831208][/doublepost]If people d come up with new buff names it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
How do you obtain these? Why does nebula buff ranged and vortex buff magic? Do they give potion sickness to prevent being spammed for healing? What's the drawback for the insane defence and damage boosts?

Right. I forgot to include crafting, but will add those details as soon as I can. I will reduce defense and damage boosts. If have suggestions for defense and damage boosts, please post them. I don't think I play enough to know what's balanced at that stage in the game.

Introducing: Unnecessary end-game food! This food would restore health and provide buffs.
the solar sandwich restores 120 HP. Provides buff: That's a good sandwich. Buff provides: +40% mele damage, +30 defense. Provides buff: well fed.
nebula nuts would restore 120 HP, provide buff: Mmm... Nuts. Buff provides: +40% ranged damage, +10% chance not to consume ammo, +30 defense. Provides buff: well fed.
vortex venison: restores 40 HP. Provides buff: meaty. Buff provides +40% increased magical damage, -15% mana consumption, +35 defense
Stardust starfruit: restores 120 HP. Provides buff: juicy fruit. Buff provides: +30% summon damage, -16% mana cost, +40 defense. Provides buff: well fed.
I need the Vortex Venuson

I think the selection of food is rather eclectic (you can't exactly make food out of moon fragments wholesale and presumably you're cramming them into food you already made, but alliteration doesn't really cut the bizarre, unlinked choices here), but the real problem is how broken these buffs are. The damage and defense buffs are super unbalanced. Magnitude of those has to be about a third of what they currently are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom