End the universe

Ultimate snowman 46

Duke Fishron
Post a way to end the universe above, then in that same post create/say what the new universe will look like.
The next poster will then post a way to end the above posters universe, and create their own etc.
Example:
Post 1: universe is destroyed by the almighty black hole, and is replaced by a land of ice, cold and evil...
Post 2: universe sets on fire, and now there's a universe that contains an instakilling demon.
I shall use the universe we live in today to begin with, "Ah, look at this great wonderful universe we live in, it would be a shame if it ended"...

Complex nonexistent shapes and silence swarm over the place and destroy it, then form 999999999999999999999999 massive 9000000000ft wasp nests containing all wasps great and small and 50km wide

people crossing the light speed barrier causes a luminar boom that vvaporises everything.

I create a world that contains much advanced technology.

i press all of the buttons, ALL OF THEM. The world malfunctions and blinks out of existence. A hat in time has taken over the next universe, and the Snatcher reigns supreme.

Joebob from defeat the godmodder appears and, somehow, tricks the snatcher into signing a contract that hands over controll of the world to him, he then Changes it so it looks like a totally different world, and therefore is esentialy destroyed.

this new world is the SCP FOUNDATION

Coronavirus infects and kills everyone, then billions of years leter, the sun turns into a red giant and eats the world.

Next universe is taken over by plant life that survives in space.

THE SUN MELTS EVERYTHING

It's covered in cats that can think, walk and build like humans. They are peaceful cats, with no wars

Back
Top Bottom