Endgame Gods

Should I Remove, Keep, or Resprite the Claw of the Spirit Dragon?

• Remove

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Keep

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Resprite

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you should make godshark (like mega shark but better..)
maybe i can even do sprite for that
The Megashark is already an upgraded version of the Minishark, so making another shark themed gun would just be boring and not unique
It's KingKirmits decision if it will or won't be added though, so me saying that I don't like the idea doesn't mean that it won't be added

Edit: Yes, I know I said another shark gun isn't unique (I meant a normal gun that looks like a shark), but I just thought that it would be pretty cool if there was a gun/rocket launcher that shoots mini sharkrons that turn into small sharknados after hitting an enemy

Last edited:
Night Mare 2.5.png
Sky Blue Slime.png
Corruption Flag.png
Eximusite Bar.png

and here are some banners I made for this mod
Grey Football Slime Banner Icon.png
Hellish Football Slime Banner.png
Icy Football Slime Banner.png
Mutated Bunny Banner.png
Grey Football Slime Banner.png

you know how to make them transparent, right?

I use paint.
Its easy, and it gets the job done. I was just saying someone else needs to do transparency because i cant.

So is this gonna be standalone or tAPI? Im not very experienced with anything tAPI, so i hope you can go standalone :p Also, is it going to be 1.3?

can you add vlad "not vampire" as NPC who cant die but will not fight and you can kill him with holy water and he will sell vampire knives for 5 platinum coins (or more)
[DOUBLEPOST=1437449450,1437449395][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do I really have to say this again?

well then i will start working on it

can you add vlad "not vampire" as NPC who cant die but will not fight and you can kill him with holy water and he will sell vampire knives for 5 platinum coins (or more)
What would the point of this be? There are already weapons that are better than the vampire knives, and some of them are easier to get
Also, if they were sold for 5 platinum, the value would have to be higher, meaning people could just sell the vampire knives they get from the chest in the dungeon and get a bunch of money
[DOUBLEPOST=1437449450,1437449395][/DOUBLEPOST]

well then i will start working on it
Start working on what?

you can change the sell value

i will start working on pictures
[DOUBLEPOST=1437450385,1437450222][/DOUBLEPOST]i will try to make better sunlight wings

you can change the sell value
Yes, you can change the sell value, but if you do that it will also change the buy value (I think :p)
i will start working on pictures
[DOUBLEPOST=1437450385,1437450222][/DOUBLEPOST]i will try to make better sunlight wings
I've already made better sunlight wings, kirmit just hasn't had the time to edit them into the main post
Sunlight_Wings.gif

Also, please stop posting the same message more than once -_-

can i at least just post my wings
[DOUBLEPOST=1437451385,1437451324][/DOUBLEPOST]here...:(

oh i have idea turtlelauncher looks like turtle with a head outside and you shoot it and in mid air it bursts into small turtles

Attachments

• Copy of sunlight wing 1.png
    Copy of sunlight wing 1.png
    844 bytes · Views: 342
Last edited by a moderator:
can i at least just post my wings
[DOUBLEPOST=1437451385,1437451324][/DOUBLEPOST]here...:(
Me or kirmit could have easily recoloured flame wings ourselves, so could you show us a sprite that isn't just a recolour?
oh i have idea turtlelauncher looks like turtle with a head outside and you shoot it and in mid air it bursts into small turtles
I'm not too sure about this idea, but maybe you could try and make a sprite for it?

or maybe it can shoot turtle shells

no wait i have better idea magic book that shoots turtle heads which bites enemy and does constant damage which can stack up to ... (whatever king kirmit decides)
[DOUBLEPOST=1437460470,1437460363][/DOUBLEPOST]i will draw sprite for it
[DOUBLEPOST=1437460594][/DOUBLEPOST]also a rainbow tome which shoots rainbow ball which on contact explodes few times as rainbow smoke in random directions i ave a sprite for it already
[DOUBLEPOST=1437460659][/DOUBLEPOST]
Rainbow Rocket .png
here

i made the turtle thing.. :D
deadly turtles tome.png

also i made another weapon for radioactive tier thing .... its called radioactive death
radioactive death.png

they are both magic weapons...

i made the wings as you said though i didnt made the other wing
[DOUBLEPOST=1437504706,1437504688][/DOUBLEPOST]
sunlight wing 2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
i made the turtle thing.. :D View attachment 64784
Not trying to be rude, but it doesn't look at all like a turtle
also i made another weapon for radioactive tier thing .... its called radioactive death View attachment 64826
There's already a magic weapon for the radium tier
Also, don't use singular pixels, always use 2x2 pixels (Some sprites in the OP have singular pixels in them, but I will fix those eventually)
i made the wings as you said though i didnt made the other wing
[DOUBLEPOST=1437504706,1437504688][/DOUBLEPOST]View attachment 64936
I already made an updated sprite for the sunlight wings, and the other wings don't need an updated sprite...

Also, I didn't ask for a bunch of ideas, I asked for an example sprite to see what you could do -_-

about wings you said to show you new wings not recoloured so that's why i posted them
and you still could add that magic weapon and i said that i changed my mind about the turtle, because i wanted to make book, besides you really dont have any magic books there

Last edited:
about wings you said to show you new wings not recoloured so that's why i posted them
I asked for any sprite that isn't a recolour, I didn't just mean wings
you still could add that magic weapon and i said that i changed my mind about the turtle, because i wanted to make book, besides you really dont have any magic books there
It doesn't matter if it's a book or a staff if the function of the weapon is exactly the same
Also, with staffs you can add more details, but with books it's harder to do that because they are smaller, so that's probably why there are lots of staffs :p

I don't think that it's necessary to add someone who hasn't had much practice with spriting, but it's kirmits decision
Sorry for the late response :p
Grey_Football_Slime_Banner.png
Hellish_Football_Slime_Banner.png
Icy_Football_Slime_Banner.png
Mutated_Bunny_Banner.png
Grey_Football_Slime_Banner.png

I made them transparent and made a few small changes to the mutated bunny banner, and the grey football slime banner item :)

Back
Top Bottom