1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Endgame Gods

Discussion in 'Released' started by KingKirmit, Feb 18, 2015.

?

Should I Remove, Keep, or Resprite the Claw of the Spirit Dragon?

Poll closed Apr 8, 2015.
  1. Remove

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  2. Keep

15 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. Resprite

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. DuckDuckBro

DuckDuckBro Skeletron Prime

If I pay you, will you release what you have so far? :joy:

EDIT: @Nike Leon why. Just why. You just had to leave me all alone on the 2nd page.

EDIT 2: HO-HO-HO YEAH!!! FIRST ON 2ND PAGE!!!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
    Gex004, 360Chadscope and KingKirmit like this.
  2. KingKirmit

KingKirmit Golem

You sir have tickled me XD
    Sadly I have to stick to my commitment and continue on with the mod unreleased, But if you think about it, you would be lacking the ability to get the Chroebnium set and weapons due to me bumping it up 3 tiers, unless you cheated ofcourse ;)

3. Sin Costan

Sin Costan Eye of Cthulhu

Just one question on the Hefty Spelunker Potion. Why is it only 15 minutes when the combined efforts of the regular spelunker potions is 25 minutes?

4. KingKirmit

KingKirmit Golem

Good catch :) Just fixed that lol

5. KingKirmit

KingKirmit Golem

Id like to announce that I may be a bit preoccupied for several days as I am receiving some new equipment for my computer, I will try to add atleast 2 things to this mod a day, but cannot promise it.

6. 360Chadscope

360Chadscope Pixel Pirate

I really like what I'm seeing here, except for some of the sprites. A bunch of them have 1x1 pixels in them, and some are recolours, and the Drinium Set looks a bit 'empty', if you know what I mean. I might just be a bit too nitpicky, but that kind of things tend to bother me :p

7. KingKirmit

KingKirmit Golem

About the sprites, I am just a beginner in pixel art so adding a little 1x1 here and there tends to be an easier way of making them look nicer opposed to trying to fit the detail in 2x2.

As for the Drinium set, I plan to have swords, and staffs in all ore sets, I have alot of going back and filling in work to do which I do plan on making a day or 2 dedicated to just that.

I do appreciate your feedback :)

360Chadscope likes this.
  8. For spriting, you can make them 1 by 1, then select it and resize it by 200%. (don't quote me on it, i'm pretty sure thats how it works)

9. KingKirmit

KingKirmit Golem

The only problem with that is the 1x1 is mixed in with 2x2

10. Ethanylis1393

Ethanylis1393 Skeletron

This mod looks nice,could i help for ores/weapon parts if possible?

11. KingKirmit

KingKirmit Golem

Any contributions are welcome and will be credited, although I cannot promise that I will implement them into my mod, but will let you know if I choose them :)

12. Ethanylis1393

Ethanylis1393 Skeletron

Okay,do i need to send "contributions" via PMs?

13. KingKirmit

KingKirmit Golem

You don't HAVE to but it is preferred :)

14. DeAg1eMaN

DeAg1eMaN Terrarian

I'm not a big modder but this mod looks fantastic.
    If it was up to me, I'd add some of this stuff to the actual game as an actual non-modded item.

KingKirmit likes this.
  15. MarioKart7z

MarioKart7z Plantera

i'd download this mod except of the 1X1 PIXELS, OMG CAN'T HANDLE THE 1X1 PIXELS
    i'll hope you'll fix them soon.

16. KingKirmit

KingKirmit Golem

Having an issue with my Dragon's Ice Great Sword...
    The sword swinging animation is spawning the sword far away from my hand...
    Does anyone know why this may be(my thought is that it is too big to render right)? If so please help and you will be credited for doing so.

17. Sin Costan

So is the sword cropped so that it fills the box within the .png file, did you adjust the offset at all within the item's .json file?

18. KingKirmit

KingKirmit Golem

I've made sure to crop the size of the image to fit the sword(no gaps).
    What do you mean by offset? Is this different than "size"...im assuming so.

19. Sin Costan

It's something like this.
    Code:
        "holdoutOffset": [-20,-8], //I used this for a rocket launcher item, to make it look like the weapon is on the shoulder.

20. KingKirmit

KingKirmit Golem

Doesn't seem to be having any effect, I even went as far as
    Code:
    "holdoutOffset": [-180,0],