Endgame Gods

Should I Remove, Keep, or Resprite the Claw of the Spirit Dragon?

• Remove

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Keep

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Resprite

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
changed top a bit
asdda.png
asdsa.png

So I'd like to apologize to everyone, especially my cospriter TerrorPenguin, for my absence and lack of work on the mod, I've been quit busy with work and doing some advertisement work for them, I am going to try and get at least 3 days off in a row to dedicate to updating content and several other things.

I would also like to show recognition to two new(to me) people who have really stuck out and impressed me with sprite work.
goldmelonmaster and [RT] derpy horse, you both have some really good sprites, and the fact that I am seeing collaboration and team work is very pleasing, as much as I hate my absence from the mod and forums I am also very glad to be able to come back to such a beautiful scene.

With all that said, there may be some additions to the team soon, and for sure a great increase in content to the mod.

nfqrg4.png

This Mod looks great,Just a few Suggestions,It would be cool if Mr.Fin instead of humaniod,Or awalking dolphin,Just put him in water He'll be the first NPC that can be in water,the requirements to spawn him should be that you have a house underwater,Or atleast a table and chair,I have plenty of ideas,but regardless of that rn,I wish I could help you out with the mod,I don't now how to script or code,If i ever find out i'll be more then happy to help,Where did you learn to code?

So Since I really wanted to help out with this Mod,Me and my friend made a weapon each,this is our first Sprite,So It'll be cool if you could rate it. Or even include it in your mod,Though that is thou' choice not thy' Mine's the pink one,his is the small one

The holy grail.png
The holy Grail.png

i have a suggestion. this could be one of the harder gods. i like to call it mirror mirror god. he does the exact thing you do. his only weakness is the fact that he is always one second off to what you do. every weapon you use he will copy your motion with the same weapon, only one second late. he also has five times the health you have and 2 times damage. so he is powerful. is that a good suggestion?

i have a suggestion. this could be one of the harder gods. i like to call it mirror mirror god. he does the exact thing you do. his only weakness is the fact that he is always one second off to what you do. every weapon you use he will copy your motion with the same weapon, only one second late. he also has five times the health you have and 2 times damage. so he is powerful. is that a good suggestion?
Sorry to rain on your parade, but the mod creator has been offline since July. Ontop of that, this mod is a tAPI mod, so it's almost pointless to update.

Back
Top Bottom