Endgame Gods

Should I Remove, Keep, or Resprite the Claw of the Spirit Dragon?

• Remove

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Keep

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Resprite

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sorry for the wait.
And I am sorry for an even longer wait.
My mod is currently broken.
And I cannot test it to fix it...
Steam has updated my game to 1.3+...
Tapi does NOT work for 1.3+ and I have no clue how to convert my mod to tModLoader...
But I am working on it.

I am sorry, life does get in the way of fun.

nfqrg4.png

I'm sorry for the wait.
Tapi does NOT work for 1.3+ and I have no clue how to convert my mod to tModLoader...
But I am working on it.

nfqrg4.png
Don't overwork yourself, people can be patient. I hadn't seen this mod until today, and I must say, it looks pretty cool. And if you're having trouble porting the mod to tModLoader, you can ask on it's discord. There's probably a bunch of people there that'll know how to help you :)

I'm sorry for the wait.
But I am working on it.

nfqrg4.png
too bad .
the items where cool

!!UPDATE!!​
I am making some slow but real progress. Some things I still need to find a better tutorial on to make the mod as close to how it was before the update.
Luckily for me, I have a woman who wants to see me get my mod up and working. So I am working on it, and I am making progress.

nfqrg4.png

!!UPDATE!!​
I am making some slow but real progress. Some things I still need to find a better tutorial on to make the mod as close to how it was before the update.
Luckily for me, I have a woman who wants to see me get my mod up and working. So I am working on it, and I am making progress.

nfqrg4.png

Hash-tag Woman-motivation
:p

The mod looks pretty cool. I'm not sure if it has already been addressed but is this updating process targeted at releasing for Tmodloader?

wow its been a while
lol i dont even play terraria anymore .-.
well anyway it looks like its been revived so lets see what's going to happen

P.S also i like how its my bday today and this mode has been revived

P.S.S if you still want me to help you sprite things i could do some stuff
but lately i've been working on Unity3D and programming but art is still fun so i can help you out if you want

Last edited:
I have just released this mod to the community!
The download is for what the mod has to offer as it stands, That goes without saying, this mod is INCOMPLETE.
I am sorry for the years of waiting, I hope the release will please my followers.
Please post any issues you have(as if I have to ask lol).​

I have just released this mod to the community!
The download is for what the mod has to offer as it stands, That goes without saying, this mod is INCOMPLETE.
I am sorry for the years of waiting, I hope the release will please my followers.
Please post any issues you have(as if I have to ask lol).​
Hell ya!
I was reading the content I was like "This is going to suck if this mod is dead and the forum page was only necroed"

Back
Top Bottom