Endgame Gods

Should I Remove, Keep, or Resprite the Claw of the Spirit Dragon?

• Remove

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Keep

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Resprite

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I pay you, will you release what you have so far? :joy:

EDIT: @Nike Leon why. Just why. You just had to leave me all alone on the 2nd page.

EDIT 2: HO-HO-HO YEAH!!! FIRST ON 2ND PAGE!!!
You sir have tickled me XD
Sadly I have to stick to my commitment and continue on with the mod unreleased, But if you think about it, you would be lacking the ability to get the Chroebnium set and weapons due to me bumping it up 3 tiers, unless you cheated ofcourse ;)

Just one question on the Hefty Spelunker Potion. Why is it only 15 minutes when the combined efforts of the regular spelunker potions is 25 minutes?

Id like to announce that I may be a bit preoccupied for several days as I am receiving some new equipment for my computer, I will try to add atleast 2 things to this mod a day, but cannot promise it.

I really like what I'm seeing here, except for some of the sprites. A bunch of them have 1x1 pixels in them, and some are recolours, and the Drinium Set looks a bit 'empty', if you know what I mean. I might just be a bit too nitpicky, but that kind of things tend to bother me :p

I really like what I'm seeing here, except for some of the sprites. A bunch of them have 1x1 pixels in them, and some are recolours, and the Drinium Set looks a bit 'empty', if you know what I mean. I might just be a bit too nitpicky, but that kind of things tend to bother me :p
About the sprites, I am just a beginner in pixel art so adding a little 1x1 here and there tends to be an easier way of making them look nicer opposed to trying to fit the detail in 2x2.

As for the Drinium set, I plan to have swords, and staffs in all ore sets, I have alot of going back and filling in work to do which I do plan on making a day or 2 dedicated to just that.

I do appreciate your feedback :)

I'm not a big modder but this mod looks fantastic.
If it was up to me, I'd add some of this stuff to the actual game as an actual non-modded item.

Having an issue with my Dragon's Ice Great Sword...
The sword swinging animation is spawning the sword far away from my hand...
Does anyone know why this may be(my thought is that it is too big to render right)? If so please help and you will be credited for doing so.

So is the sword cropped so that it fills the box within the .png file, did you adjust the offset at all within the item's .json file?

So is the sword cropped so that it fills the box within the .png file, did you adjust the offset at all within the item's .json file?
I've made sure to crop the size of the image to fit the sword(no gaps).
What do you mean by offset? Is this different than "size"...im assuming so.

It's something like this.
Code:
    "holdoutOffset": [-20,-8], //I used this for a rocket launcher item, to make it look like the weapon is on the shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom