Endgame Gods

Should I Remove, Keep, or Resprite the Claw of the Spirit Dragon?

• Remove

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Keep

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Resprite

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No luck :/
well then that's a tAPI bug. in tConfig huge swords worked fine (see avalon mod for proof), but i don't know what's up here.
well then there's only one thing you can try: make the sprite smaller.
OR, you can just modify the item scale, but then you would get 1x1 pixels :/

well then that's a tAPI bug. in tConfig huge swords worked fine (see avalon mod for proof), but i don't know what's up here.
well then there's only one thing you can try: make the sprite smaller.
OR, you can just modify the item scale, but then you would get 1x1 pixels :/
I could try to make it smaller, its a shame though being my best work so far...

Having an issue with my Dragon's Ice Great Sword...
The sword swinging animation is spawning the sword far away from my hand...
Does anyone know why this may be(my thought is that it is too big to render right)? If so please help and you will be credited for doing so.
Maybe @berberborscing 's guide could help a little bit,and @W1K (sort of) knows how to mod properly.There's always helping people out here.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425416672][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way i'm getting a conversation(PM) for the ideas i have.There may be sprites.

Show sprity plz? This kind of issue usually happens when the sword's handle is too far away from the bottom-left corner of the pic (I believe back in tConfig it would also happen when overdoing with the scale parameter).

Show sprity plz? This kind of issue usually happens when the sword's handle is too far away from the bottom-left corner of the pic (I believe back in tConfig it would also happen when overdoing with the scale parameter).
33n85uh.png

It's definitelly well aligned, the issue here is the size of the handle itself I do believe. I don't think there is any solution outside of what has already been suggested.

Well it appears I'm going to have to resize it, I just hope I can keep most of the detail I put into it keeping it 2x2
[DOUBLEPOST=1425423604][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for all the advice and help guys :)
I really appreciate it!

the more I stare at the Dragon's Ice Great Sword...the more things I see in it...
wvxqw1.png
The blade looks like a dragon flying out of the handle,
I can see an upside down old man's face with his eyes closed and mouth opening slightly...

What can you bros see??

the more I stare at the Dragon's Ice Great Sword...the more things I see in it...
wvxqw1.png
I can see an upside down old man's face with his eyes closed and mouth opening slightly...

What can you bros see??
that looks more like a spectral greatsword

wvxqw1.png

What can you bros see??
i See Pixels

Back
Top Bottom