Endgame Gods

Should I Remove, Keep, or Resprite the Claw of the Spirit Dragon?

• Remove

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Keep

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Resprite

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@King Kermit is your Profile pic an Armor set obtainable in this O:? because it looks exactly like something I'd wanna wear in Terraria xD also amazing work with this Mod! I'll have to give it a go sometime.

@King Kermit is your Profile pic an Armor set obtainable in this O:? because it looks exactly like something I'd wanna wear in Terraria xD also amazing work with this Mod! I'll have to give it a go sometime.
Unfortunately the armor set in my profile pic is not from my mod. It's actually the Dragon Armor set from the Thorium+ mod.

23hrvc4.png
Shading! I fixed it up!

2000+ Views!
4 Pages of replies!
114 New Content!

I'm so proud of where this Mod has gone, and I cannot wait for The next half of the mod to come together!
That's right, I am 50% Done!

Thanks to everyone for all of the comments, likes, and support!
And a Special thanks to all those who I have credited in the mod info for helping me out with everything! I could NOT have done it without you all :) Thank you!

2000+ Views!
4 Pages of replies!
114 New Content!

I'm so proud of where this Mod has gone, and I cannot wait for The next half of the mod to come together!
That's right, I am 50% Done!

Thanks to everyone for all of the comments, likes, and support!
And a Special thanks to all those who I have credited in the mod info for helping me out with everything! I could NOT have done it without you all :) Thank you!

KingKermit, did you see my shaded Boss Sprite above? I want ya to use it.

1622lwg.png

Have you done everything you can do in Terraria? Have you even gone as far as creating multiple worlds and getting them all to hardmode and gathering every possible resource? Are you now so powerful and deadly that nothing is a challenge? Well your in luck, because that's where I'm at in Terraria so I figured why not go back to my modding days and give it a go. Sadly I'm quite new to Tapi, I never even used Tconfig. Nope this is my first attempt at codding and pixel art, so in order to get this mod, which I'm hoping to be HUGE, off the ground, I need some help. If anyone is interested in helping me take this mod to the next level please let me know! Upon request I will post exactly what I don't have enough coding/spriting skills in to do, and upon further request I can go into detail of exactly what I want this or that do to so that somebody who wishes to take on the responsibility can do so with knowledge of what is expected.

First id like to apologize for any confusion or frustration, I do not have a download link for this mod yet as I am planning on waiting to release it once I have more NPCS and do a little more work with my codding.​

• The biggest and HARDEST addition that Might not be implemented into the mod, The Leviathan[Credit to Herrgingie for idea](Creates a sky dungeon shaped like the leviathan with its mouth open and the insides as the cave its self leaving the back end as the exit).
  • 4 more ores each with their own armor, tools, and weapons sets.
  • Sunlight armor, tools, and weapons set.
  • Drinium armor, and weapons set.
  • More new weapons not set specific.
  • ALOT more enemy npcs, and a few more town npcs.
  • A new biome OR 2.
  • New buffs and debuffs.
  • 5, 4, 3 new bosses.
  • 2 new events.
  • 2 OR more mounts(if I can find a source code and have a little help with).
AlexTerrarian
s4uakh.png
[Credit to Pinelord for sprite] The Ancient Spirit of Evil - Spawns in Corruption / Crimson area once the Golem it's defeated.
2nvdy1h.png
[Credit to Frous for sprite] The Bane(Dropped by The Ancient Spirit of Evil) - Damage: 150.
29gd5j7.png
[Credit to Pinelord for sprite] Thunder god aka Raiden - Summoned by using Thunder(not yet sprited or fully developed).
34xmis2.png
[Credit to MrFancyPants for sprite] The blade of Gods - Damage: 300, Knockback: High, Autoswing: Yes, Shoots a powerful fire-electric bolt, Use time: 20, Tool tip: "The fury of the gods it's in your hands.", Drops from Thunder god (45% chance).
Drinium
2aimsur.png
20jblf.png
(Tier 1)​
25hh6kk.png
Drinium Set(Set bonus - Life Regeneration up, Max Minions: 3, Invisibility, Shadow Orb, Lava Immunity, +75 Max Life, +30% Magic Damage).
ny8a2r.png
Drinium Mask - Defense: 30, Effects: Water Breathing.
ndllde.png
Drinium Breastplate - Defense: 32.
653o1d.png
Drinium Leggings - Defense: 22, Effects: Movement Speed up, No fall damage.
oavnz8.png
Drinium Gladiator - Damage: 120, Knockback: 4.
2yualgo.png
Drinium Pickaxe(Required to mine Sunlight ore) - Pick Power: 230, Recipe: 24 Drinium Bars.
29oldh4.png
Drinium Axe - Recipe: 28 Drinium Bar.
2h86cea.png
Drinium Hammer - Recipe: 28 Drinium Bar.

Sunlight Ore
2eqapzs.png
206n0ns.png
(Tier 2)​
24on86s.png
Sunlight Set(Set bonus - Life Regeneration up, Max Minions: 5, Warmth, Inferno, Fairy, Lava Immunity, +100 Max Life).
21afewh.png
Sunlight Helmet - Defense: 35, Effects: Water Breathing.
28a3zut.png
Sunlight Breastplate - Defense: 37.
2v1awwn.png
Sunlight Leggings - Defense: 27, Effects: Movement Speed up, No fall damage.
34e2kq1.png
[Credit to Riarus for idea] Sunlight Staff(Shoots a beam of sunlight) - Damage: 90, Recipe: 1 Spider Staff, 1 Shadowbeam Staff, 50 Topaz, 20 Sunlight Bar, 50 Crystal Shard.
o6i6af.png
Sunlight Blazer - Damage: 190, Knockback: 4.
t8ael3.png
Sunlight Pickaxe(Required to mine Radium ore) - Pick Power: 250, Recipe: 24 Sunlight Bars.
2us8w8o.png
Sunlight Axe - Recipe: 28 Sunlight Bar.
5ocpjc.png
Sunlight Hammer - Recipe: 28 Sunlight Bar.

Radium
2r38d5l.png
s3hbvo.png
(Tier 3)​
mjwzdu.png
Radium Set(Set bonus - Life Regeneration up, Max Minions: 10, Stinky, Weapon Imbue: Venom, Lava Immunity, +200 Max Life).
2vwbgnl.png
Radium Bio Helmet - Defense: 50, Effects: Water Breathing.
349as29.png
Radium Breastplate - Defense: 52.
vry8p0.png
Radium Quad Legs - Defense: 42, Effects: Movement Speed up, No fall damage.
vy37ki.png
Radium Excalibur - Damage: 230, Knockback: 6.
nf5eu.png
Radium Pickaxe(Required to mine Bridomite ore) - Pick Power: 270, Recipe: 24 Radium Bar.

Bridomite
33xuf5i.png
sv28ab.png
2v2v7s2.png
(Tier 4)
20zqjjs.png
Bridomite Set(Set bonus - Life Regeneration up, Max Minions: 12, Endurance, Weapon Imbue: Gold, Lava Immunity, +300 Max Life).
aaxb93.png
Bridomite Jeweled Helmet - Defense: 65, Effects: Water Breathing.
fw4rx4.png
Bridomite Jeweled Breastplate - Defense: 67.
f418jb.png
Bridomite Jeweled Greaves - Defense: 57, Effects: Movement Speed up, No fall damage.
sv2kwi.png
Bridomite Skull Splitter - Damage: 275, Knockback: 7.
foiv6g.png
Bridomite Pickaxe(Required to mine Dragon's Ice) - Pick Power: 280, Recipe: 24 Bridomite Bar.

Dragon's Ice
346m7vc.png
2rnk9lj.png
(Frozen Turtle Set
2aad2z4.png
)(Tier 5)​
devcl5.png
Frozen Turtle Set(Setbonus - Life Regeneration up, Max Minions: 16, Ice Barrier, Calm, Lava Immunity, +400 Max Life).
2f03mo6.png
Frozen Turtle Helmet - Defense: 90, Effects: Water Breathing.
9hnmmv.png
Frozen Turtle Scale Mail - Defense: 92.
21ccked.png
Frozen Turtle Greaves - Defense: 82, Effects: Movement Speed up, No Fall Damage.
wvxqw1.png
Dragon's Ice Great Sword - Damage: 310, Knockback: 9.
o7lr8m.png
Dragon's Ice Pickaxe(Required to mine Chroebnium) - Pick Power: 290, Recipe: 24 Bar of Dragon's Ice.

Chroebnium
2jc7rpv.png
otoj10.png
(Tier 6)​
1zi3kp.png
Chroebnium Set(Set bonus - Life Regeneration up(significantly), Max Minions: 20, Thorns, Whisp, Lava Immunity, +500 Max Life).
zuh5js.png
Chroebnium Dragon Helmet - Defense: 100, Effects: Water Breathing.
vdodg7.png
Chroebnium Breastplate - Defense: 107.
14wx82u.png
Chroebnium Leggings - Defense: 97, Effects: Movement Speed up, No Fall Damage, Better Water Movement, Better Ice walking.

2cxdn6a.png
Blade of Eater - Damage: 290, Knockback: 10, Shoots
6s5cmu.png
Eater Shot.
24w8wlh.png
True Blade of Eater - Damage: 350, Knockback: 10, Shoots
32zi8o6.png
TBE Shot.

Ice Dragon's Set
vfwmk8.png
(Tier 7)​
2nluxkh.png
Ice Dragon's Set(Coming soon).
2j4zu6x.png
Ice Dragon's Helmet - Defense: 150.
rhshhv.png
Ice Dragon's Breastplate - Defense: 157.
oau737.png
Ice Dragon's Greaves - Defense: 147.
15ezhiw.png
[Credit to Riarus for idea] Sunlight Wings - Very long flight time.
2vltm36.png
(Translucent Beams)
2lu2zgp.png
Hellfire Wings - Very long flight time.
1h8sqg.png

2v0d4k4.png
Ice Dragon's Wings - Longest flight time.
10ygvb6.png
sglml4.png
Cloud in an Eye
xofxpz.png

mb1hn6.png
Cloud in Flesh
ddnzvn.png

2qnb6zt.png
Cloud in a Skull
ztaich.png

esq9s8.png
String Full of Heads
2cfa49x.png

5mgxaw.png
Cloud in a Metal Eye
28jwttz.png

sxeuli.png
Cloud in a Metal Worm
vijzp0.png

2n9gvpc.png
Cloud in a Metal Skull
2q9gg7s.jpg

167kmya.png
String Full of Sparks
jtoqox.png
n52845.png
Cooked Gel - Recipe: 1 Gel @ Furnace.
9r4s38.png
Web String(used to make Balloons) - Recipe: 5 Cobweb, 1 Cooked Gel @ Loom.
35a81lv.png
Soul of Sunlight - Dropped from Sun Spot with a 10% chance.
300fdk4.png
Soul of Radiation - Dropped from Nightmare.
2w3okea.png
Soul of Dark Energy - Recipe: 10 Soul of Fright, 10 Sight, 10 Might, and 1 Philosopher's Stone(Also dropped from Nightmare).
2lc0nle.png
Soul of The Ice Dragon - Dropped by Ice Dragon.
biv7k2.png
Energy Cell - Recipe: 2 Glass, 1 Hallowed Bar, 2 Nanites.
5l0xf9.png
Sunlight Energy Cell - Recipe: 1 Energy Cell, 1 Soul of Sunlight.
vfvb51.png
Dark Energy Cell - Recipe: 1 Energy Cell, 1 Soul of Dark Energy.
vfwmk8.png
Frozen Dragon Scale - Dropped by Ice Dragon.
dzaruc.png
Big Red Nose - Summons Nightmare.
2ebxtap.png
Mass Eye - Summons Eye of Chemical Mass.
jpk9k8.png
Powered Ice Dragon Scale - Summons Ice Dragon.
2cielo1.png
Boss Altar(Used to make most of the Armor and Weapons) - Recipe: 20 Tissue Sample, 15 Demonite Bar, 15 Meteorite Bar, 15 Hellstone Bar, 15 Shroomite Bar, 25 Bee Wax, 1 Honey Comb, 35 Shadow Scale, 50 Soul of Sight, Might, Fright, 1 Seedling, 10 Beetle Husk.
2uhraxh.png
Potion Mixing Station(Used to make potions like Hefty Spelunker Potion)
mr8zdt.png
Hefty Spelunker Potion - Recipe: 5 Spelunker Potion, Effect: Spelunker for 25mins.
m7szro.png
Scrolls are much like potions only all but the Scroll of Life last for 30 minutes and you can stack up to 60. All but the Scroll of Life are created by combining 1 leather, 1 crystal shard, and 4 of the desired potion.
NOTE: custom use sound for scrolls(Sounds like flipping a page in a book).

~~Scrolls are being listed according to color~~

302vsba.png
Endurance Scroll
302vsba.png
Ironskin Scroll
f3ul2f.png
Mining Scroll
2egb4sy.png
Battle Scroll
2m3h2qt.png
Inferno Scroll
220v34.png
Rage Scroll
2qiv41i.png
Calming Scroll
2qiv41i.png
Hunter Scroll
xqhmc6.png
Flipper Scroll
xqhmc6.png
Gills Scroll
fc46jk.png
Magic Power Scroll
2yuk36q.png
Lifeforce Scroll
2vinjut.png
Scroll of Life[Credit to Sin Costan for coding] - This scroll will increase your max life by 100 until you reach 3000, Recipe: 1 Leather, 5 Crystal Shard, 20 Life Fruit.
2ptv4id.png
Scroll of Mana - This scroll will increase your max mana by 10 until you reach 400, Recipe: 1 Leather, 5 Crystal Shard, 20 Mana Crystal.
1dycf9.png
[Credit to Nike Leon for Sales idea] Mr.Fin - Occupation: Walking, Talking...Dolphin, Sells: Lime Kelp, Beach Balls, Sea Shells, Coral, Starfish, Chaos Fish, Double Cod, Hemopiranha, and Shrimp.
23k27tg.png
[Credit to Riarus for idea] Land Shark - Life: 350, Defense: 5, Knockback Resistance: 30%, Damage: 80.
34erbbl.png
Land Sharkron - Life: 550, Defense: 10, Knockback Resistance: 60%, Damage: 160.
2ly5s3q.png
SunSpot - Life: 220, Defense: 8, Knockback Resistance: 100%, Damage: 120, Drops - Soul of Sunlight.
1ptgkx.png
Mutated Bunny - Life 350, Knockback Resistance: 0%, Damage: 205, Drops - Battle Scroll, and Big Red Nose.
23hrvc4.png
Nightmare - Life: 120000, Defense: 8, Knockback Resistance: 100%, Damage: 376, Drops: Soul of Dark Energy(2-6) and Mass Eye(1).
18km84.png
- Life: 300000, Defense: 52, Knockback Resistance: 100%, Damage: 286, Drops: Scroll of Life(1-2).
10oh43r.png
- Life 550000, Defense: 105, Knockback Resistance: 100%, Damage: 850, Drops: Soul of The Ice Dragon(2-6), Frozen Dragon Scale(5-8).
2efq1xx.png
Scorp Wing - (A Bird with a Scorpion's tail :p) Is not harmful.

Am accepting membership to the team for both spriting and coding, Just note I am a beginner in both spriting and coding. But im doing my best.

Any ideas and community contributions are welcome but not guaranteed to make it into the mod.

03/04/15~~ Sneak Peak of upcoming items ~~
Staffs! They are not yet named, just set stated.
3tqxd.png
Drinium Staff (Tip is a drinium style diamond with a fading aura around it).
v2s3r7.png
Radium Staff.
2j3pnxw.png
Bridomite Staff.
2d5jqc.png
Dragon's Ice Staff.​
Hey, if you wwould help me with this, it would be amazing. You're mod looks awesome and I would like to know how to do some of the things that are in it. Do you mind?

I can do some sprites.
Ok cool, please send me a message of some sprites :)
Provide enough sprites, and you will be on the staff list and properly credited :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1426059998][/DOUBLEPOST]I cannot guarantee that I will choose your sprites thou, just want to state that :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom