tModLoader Endless Escapade

It just gave us more control.
Subworlds is cool and all, but yeah it kinda falls a bit short in the control and functionality department
A good chunk of this you can work in yourself but I'm not sure if that's subworld's fault or just it becoming somewhat of a fad lately with example modders. Eitherway, you can't beat something you made yourself in those terms, also
I don't even want to talk about the netcode...

Subworlds is cool and all, but yeah it kinda falls a bit short in the control and functionality department
A good chunk of this you can work in yourself but I'm not sure if that's subworld's fault or just it becoming somewhat of a fad lately with example modders. Eitherway, you can't beat something you made yourself in those terms, also
I don't even want to talk about the netcode...
Oh. Multiplayer is a real problem, I can understand you... you should work for multiplayer-compatibleness in almost everywhere, and that's pretty boring.
And Subworld Library is not multiplayer-compatible, how I understood as well.

Oh. Multiplayer is a real problem, I can understand you... you should work for multiplayer-compatibleness in almost everywhere, and that's pretty boring.
And Subworld Library is not multiplayer-compatible, how I understood as well.
Networking unfortunately isn't anyone's cup of tea (on the dev team).

Right, so where the link? If some litterally-whos on youtube have access, I don't see why the rest of us shouldn't.

Right, so where the link? If some litterally-whos on youtube have access, I don't see why the rest of us shouldn't.
fury is a tester who got permission to showcase parts of the mod, the developers don't want to publicly release it until it has a more solid amount of content

What you've seen Fury play around with is really all there is to see that the devs want seen, cus the rest is likely very unpolished/non-existent

Besides, a highly unfinished pre-alpha is not very fun, why would people want that?

What you've seen Fury play around with is really all there is to see that the devs want seen, cus the rest is likely very unpolished/non-existent

Besides, a highly unfinished pre-alpha is not very fun, why would people want that?
Indeed. Lots of work that still needs to get done last I checked.
While I'm not part of the core team anymore I still keep in contact with everyone and have repository access. Can't spoil anything but large chunks of the mod are still currently in their infancy or nigh nonexistent.

Will it be possible to sail to small, medium and large Terraria normal islands (with random settings). To have crimson on corruption world f.e. to get the other first gun, or travel to mine ores?

Will it be possible to sail to small, medium and large Terraria normal islands (with random settings). To have crimson on corruption world f.e. to get the other first gun, or travel to mine ores?
That's definitely a possibility. We haven't planned specifically normal islands for just variation, but there may be scenarios where content different from the main world might appear in other islands, not necessarily just normal islands.

Back
Top Bottom