Sprites Endless Rocket Box

Neoshadow Ω

Steampunker
So, I have an Endless Musket Pouch and an Endless Quiver. I thought to myself, "Why can't there also be an Endless Rocket Box?"

So, here it is.
Rocket Box.png

Crafting:
Rocket I
Rocket_I.png

Crafted at:
Crystal Ball
Crystal_Ball.png

The Endless Rocket Pouch would provide an infinite number of Rocket I's, similar to how the Endless Musket Pouch/Quiver provide an infinite number of their lowest tier ammo. It can be placed in the ammo slot. Any weapons that use Rockets as ammo will be affected by the Box.

Rockets is way too strong for that. 40 base damage. You gotta be kidding me.

And it's all unlimited. How about Snowman Cannon? It gives you infinite amount of homing rockets that deal great amount of damage.

Rockets is way too strong for that. 40 base damage. You gotta be kidding me.

And it's all unlimited. How about Snowman Cannon? It gives you infinite amount of homing rockets that deal great amount of damage.
But granted, you can only get rockets from the Cyborg and from Plantera when she drops a Grenade Launcher. You can only get the Cyborg if Plantera has been defeated in the current world. I'd say that's far enough into the game to get rockets. Also, the rocket weapons are about he same DPS as something like a Vortex Beater with the Endless Musket Pouch or a Phantasm with an Endless Quiver. If anything, the Phantasm with the Endless Quiver is super OP, because when you hit an enemy with arrows from a Phantasm, it automatically shoots out homing arrows, so you'd basically be firing an endless stream of homing arrows as long as you're hitting an enemy.

Also, don't you have anything better to do than tell people what's wrong with their posts? You were literally straight-up insulting Mort Skeeter and his Ore Guns before.

With this item, you can just stay and shoot homing rockets indefinitely without worrying about aiming at all. With Phantasm you need hit enemy all the time with regular arrows, for homing arrows to appear. So, there is no guns/bows, that converts weakest bullets/arrows into homing projectiles straight away. And why in the hell you think i'm insulting you or that guy - i have no idea.

With this item, you can just stay and shoot homing rockets indefinitely without worrying about aiming at all. With Phantasm you need hit enemy all the time with regular arrows, for homing arrows to appear. So, there is no guns/bows, that converts weakest bullets/arrows into homing projectiles straight away.
Ok, you have a point there.
... why in the hell you think i'm insulting you or that guy - i have no idea.
I didn't say you were insulting ME. But when you were talking about the ore guns, all you did was tell the guy that they looked awful. You didn't tell him how to make them better, you weren't polite. In my opinion, that falls under insulting.

Also, don't you have anything better to do than tell people what's wrong with their posts? You were literally straight-up insulting Mort Skeeter and his Ore Guns before.
I didn't say you were insulting ME. But when you were talking about the ore guns, all you did was tell the guy that they looked awful. You didn't tell him how to make them better, you weren't polite. In my opinion, that falls under insulting.

@GekkoTadpole247

If you feel another member is insulting another member, please do not make callouts such as this, Report & Move On without making callouts. We will look at it and decide if action is needed from there.

I don't called him douche, <Redacted>, idiot, moron or something like that.

@GreenV

Even in this context, please do not use homophobic slurs as an example of words that insult other people.

Honestly i don't know why this wasn't in the game before, but it should be. Also some form of prehardmode rocket weapon would be fun

I like it. Large investment of rockets gives you the same reliability as the other two infinite items. Balance isn't an issue because of the weapons themselves are balanced, not worrying about ammo shouldn't be a problem

Back
Top Bottom