Items Endless wire pouch!

How do you like the idea

• Great idea!

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Terrible idea.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Go back to the dumps where you belong bluebullet!

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

BlueBullet

Terrarian
So the other day I was setting up a teleport hub to get around the world easily and it was at that moment I realised how expensive wire is!
There’s an endless quiver and endless musket pouch so why not an endless wire pouch as well?!

While I would love this to be a thing, the Endless Musket pouch and quiver only use the weakest tier of bullets/arrows, so they are balanced. There is only one type of wire, and there would be nothing to balance this out.

While I would love this to be a thing, the Endless Musket pouch and quiver only use the weakest tier of bullets/arrows, so they are balanced. There is only one type of wire, and there would be nothing to balance this out.
I don't see the issue. It uses the least powerful wire type.

@UltiDaniel I bet you voted for me to go to the dumps.

upload_2019-4-11_4-7-31.png

[doublepost=1554923490,1554923255][/doublepost]
Did your nose just grow Pinocchio?

1. I Have no nose!

2. EXPLAIN DIS!
upload_2019-4-11_4-11-24.png

Agree. We need endless pouches for every random bull:red: item.

-endless wire coil
-endless rope coil
-bottomless rocket box
-bottomless ale mug
-bottomless lesser healing potion (not available in larger sizes for balance reasons
-bottomless lesser mana potion (can’t proc mana flower, not available in larger sizes)
-rods for stone and sand

Even I had to double check, my Maths isn't what it used to be, but I knew 5 platinum was too much, plus there's only 100 gold in a platinum coin, so you basically said 13 platinum and 45 gold.

Back
Top Bottom