Enemies moving through walls and jumping in mid-air

Infiltrator

Terrarian
I am playing multiplayer on Steam. I have not played single-player to see whether it happens there.

What happens is that monsters which are blocked off in an area will do a weird jump/float, going through the wall and if I am close enough, hit me. They will also run at me from a direction, then just run straight through a hill and hit me and sit on the other side me without me being able to hit them away. And when I mine out the platform behind me, so that it *should* be too far for them to jump and reach me, they will just keep jumping up in mid-air until they reach me.

Also, when we are both going down a rope, we appear to be going at the same speed, and then suddenly my friend will teleport below me and then keeps getting further ahead.

What is going on here?

Last edited:
Well, I do not know what that is, so I am going to say no.

This is just regular monsters—Skeletons, Zombies, Antlion Chargers.

I am not talking about monsters like Cave Crawlers who just move wherever they want to. Though, having said that, they do a weird thing where their heads separate from their bodies and they sort of move independently and then rejoin again.

Well, I do not know what that is, so I am going to say no.

This is just regular monsters—Skeletons, Zombies, Antlion Chargers.

I am not talking about monsters like Cave Crawlers who just move wherever they want to. Though, having said that, they do a weird thing where their heads separate from their bodies and they sort of move independently and then rejoin again.
Bruh. Google Terraria old one's army.

Back
Top Bottom