tModLoader Enemy Affixes

Last edited:
Seeing as I'm not going to make a forum thread for that, I made it just link to my website on purpose. However I forgot to update the Mods page to link to it's BitBucket page.

Also, the Mod Browser should allow searching by mod's base name too, but it doesn't. I'll push an update with DALib added to it's display name.

Last edited:
Yeah I actually meant to update your website Mods page, not make a thread or anything. I forget to update my own sites all the time yet still use them as reference points, so figured that might have been the same situation :)

so am i missing something have downloaded this with your library mod in the mod loader but can't seem to get it to work.

Same problem here, it says everything is fine and enabled, but in game mobs do not spawn with any affixes/prefixes. I might be missing some command or something but I do have the Dalib mod installed. (already tried to uninstall a whole game and deleting all the files but even so it still doesn't work and one guy that's playing the modpack has some mods out-dated (even this mod) so it might be interfering with some mods that got updated?)

Last edited:
Hmm, definitely showing for me.
Either way, here's the file.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-02-21 20.40.48.png
    Screenshot 2018-02-21 20.40.48.png
    223.8 KB · Views: 407
  • EnemyModifiers-v1.0.1.zip
    77.1 KB · Views: 171
What those libes in config file do?
Code:
"WeaponPrefixes": true,
  "AllWeaponPrefixes": false,
  "AccessoryPrefixes": false,
  "AccessoryPrefixPool": 1,
  "DebuffSuffixes": false,
  "DebuffSuffixPool": 2,
I am sorry if those are for debug. I am just curious what they do

WeaponPrefixes: Allows NPCs to use all the vanilla weapon prefixes
AllWeaponPrefixes: Allow all NPCs to have the weapon prefixes rather than melee NPCs only using melee prefixes, ranged for ranged, magic and nature for magic, etc.
AccessoryPrefixes: Allows NPCs to use the vanilla accessory prefixes too
AccessoryPrefixPool: The pool of which the accessory prefixes are added to.
DebuffSuffixes: Allows NPCs to have custom suffixes that has a chance to apply debuffs to players for 1 or 5 seconds depending on the debuff type
DebuffSuffixPool: The pool of which the custom suffixes are added too.

Each pool has it's own chance to assign the affix regardless if one has been assigned before it from a different pool or not.
So if they are in pool 0, then it'll only have a single chance to add any of those affixes.
If they are all in separate ones, then there is a chance they could have the 3 different types of affixes at once.
This also stacks with MaxAffixes and MaxBossAffixes

Enemies with godly modifiers are disappearing when hit sometimes, also noticed mobs spawn raite is really low.

Last edited:
So i also have the issue with mobs that have certain affixes dissapearing, most notably the "Legendary" affix, my assumption is that its due to using calamity and/or thorium, any ideas on how to fix this?

Back
Top Bottom