tModLoader Enemy Stats Config

What do you think of the mod?

• I wanna configure everything!

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • A few specific changes would be nice, but I'm mostly here for the global modifiers.

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • I'm mostly here for specific configs.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • All I want is the global modifiers. Specific configs would take forever to set up.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Too many options! You should have made it more simple!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The mod looks interesting, but isn't my cup of tea.

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • It sucks. Burn it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
this mod is AWESOME
Thank you! I'm glad you like my mod!

Also a new update is finally out! I totally wasn't being lazy nyope.

Update 1.1.3: Added a spawn rate/cap multiplier.
Added support for Omnir's Nostalgia Pack.
Updated support for calamity and shrooms to the latest version.
Various bug fixes for certain mod boss stats.

The MP specific spawn multiplier should be in the next update. Although the previously spoken velocity modifier has caused me plenty of problems. So I wouldn't count on that being in any time soon.

this mod is AWESOME
Thank you! I'm glad you like my mod!

Also a new update is finally out! I totally wasn't being lazy nyope.

Update 1.1.3: Added a spawn rate/cap multiplier.
Added support for Omnir's Nostalgia Pack.
Updated support for calamity and shrooms to the latest version.
Various bug fixes for certain mod boss stats.

The MP specific spawn multiplier should be in the next update. Although the previously spoken velocity modifier has caused me plenty of problems. So I wouldn't count on that being in any time soon.
Thanks For The Awesome Update *i will keep supporting you till the end* thanks again :happy:;)

Hi, what reason does the mod recreate its configs for every game launch?
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's global config file! Recreating global config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's global spawn config file! Recreating global spawn config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's vanilla config file! Recreating vanilla config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's BluemagicsMod config file! Recreating BluemagicsMod config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's CalamityMod config file! Recreating CalamityMod config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's Crystilium config file! Recreating Crystilium config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's EchosBosses config file! Recreating EchosBosses config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's Ersion config file! Recreating Ersion config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's GabeHasWonsMod config file! Recreating GabeHasWonsMod config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's GRealm config file! Recreating GRealm config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's JoostMod config file! Recreating JoostMod config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's ModofRandomness config file! Recreating ModofRandomness config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's OmnirsNostalgiaPack config file! Recreating OmnirsNostalgiaPack config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's PumpkingsMod config file! Recreating PumpkingsMod config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's NightmaresUnleashed config file! Recreating NightmaresUnleashed config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's SacredTools config file! Recreating SacredTools config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's ShroomsMod config file! Recreating ShroomsMod config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's SpiritMod config file! Recreating SpiritMod config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's ThoriumMod config file! Recreating ThoriumMod config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's TremorModRemastered config file! Recreating TremorModRemastered config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's W1KsModRedux config file! Recreating W1KsModRedux config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's WaterBiomeMod config file! Recreating WaterBiomeMod config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's XervosMod config file! Recreating XervosMod config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's ZoaklenMod config file! Recreating ZoaklenMod config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's global config file! Recreating global config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's global spawn config file! Recreating global spawn config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's vanilla config file! Recreating vanilla config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's BluemagicsMod config file! Recreating BluemagicsMod config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's CalamityMod config file! Recreating CalamityMod config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's Crystilium config file! Recreating Crystilium config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's EchosBosses config file! Recreating EchosBosses config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's Ersion config file! Recreating Ersion config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's GabeHasWonsMod config file! Recreating GabeHasWonsMod config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's GRealm config file! Recreating GRealm config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's JoostMod config file! Recreating JoostMod config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's ModofRandomness config file! Recreating ModofRandomness config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's OmnirsNostalgiaPack config file! Recreating OmnirsNostalgiaPack config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's PumpkingsMod config file! Recreating PumpkingsMod config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's NightmaresUnleashed config file! Recreating NightmaresUnleashed config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's SacredTools config file! Recreating SacredTools config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's ShroomsMod config file! Recreating ShroomsMod config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's SpiritMod config file! Recreating SpiritMod config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's ThoriumMod config file! Recreating ThoriumMod config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's TremorModRemastered config file! Recreating TremorModRemastered config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's W1KsModRedux config file! Recreating W1KsModRedux config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's WaterBiomeMod config file! Recreating WaterBiomeMod config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's XervosMod config file! Recreating XervosMod config...
Failed to read Enemy Stats Config's ZoaklenMod config file! Recreating ZoaklenMod config...

Hi, what reason does the mod recreate its configs for every game launch?
Oh noes.
That seems to be a bug related to the newest tmoloader update, as I've seen other mods spam the log as well. I'm just gonna temporarily cut the logging feature until I can figure out whats wrong.

Update 1.1.3.2: Fixed a bug with the error log being spammed.

A new update is out!

Update 1.1.4: Added a non boss only knockback modifier.
Updated support for Bluemagic, Calamity, Randomness.

Also thank you all so much for over 4000 downloads! I had no idea my mod would get this many ( I was thinking like 1000 in several months honestly), I hope you all continue to enjoy it!

Now I can buff bosses and not feel bad using weapons with 5000+ damage (I've hit over 100k dps before thanks to calamity mod), also I wish there was a way to progressively scale up/down hp/atk/def bosses without changing things every boss downed. Still a great mod!

I have no idea how this mod is still working in the new TML version. Might find some bugs, but right now it works as it should.

Wow, this mod has changed the way we play and save the game for us. I was thinking Terraria was too easy and we were just racing through the content.

We just increase the regular mob HP/damage by 50%, bosses by 12.5% (Try bosses at 50%, it was too insanely hard, especially with the extra adds that spawn), spawn rate 10% and spawn amount by 10% and our defence by 50% increase to make it fairer. The game actually needs team work now and we have to learn the boss mechanics.

Thanks man.

Suggestion: You could post some premade global settings for people to use, for those that don't want to adjust it themselves.

Hi! Um... I played Terraria a while back, then did some mods, then took a break, now I'm playing again and I was wondering if this mod still works. TModLoader says it's old, use at your own risk, but I'm playing Thorium and Joost and kinda carving through content, so I'd like to beef things up a little. Thoughts?

Hi! Um... I played Terraria a while back, then did some mods, then took a break, now I'm playing again and I was wondering if this mod still works. TModLoader says it's old, use at your own risk, but I'm playing Thorium and Joost and kinda carving through content, so I'd like to beef things up a little. Thoughts?
I can confirm it still works, the global modifiers at least. Since this mod hasn't been updated since May, I wouldn't recommend using the mod specific configs as the mobs might have changed.

I can confirm it still works, the global modifiers at least. Since this mod hasn't been updated since May, I wouldn't recommend using the mod specific configs as the mobs might have changed.
Thanks! I think the global mods would do enough. Do you know if there's anything more recent that would perform similarly?

not sure if it's possible, but it'd be pretty neat if this mod allowed me to alter every stat of a monster
making zombies not able to jump damn near as high

not sure if it's possible, but it'd be pretty neat if this mod allowed me to alter every stat of a monster
making zombies not able to jump damn near as high
Not right now. You can only change health, damage, knockback, defense, size and money drops.

Back
Top Bottom