Map-Survival Enhanced Terraria (WIP Survival Map)

HeyItsBlaze

Headless Horseman
Greeting Terrarians, I am currently working on a map where i am "Enhancing" every biome and area to make a map that is "cooler" and better to play on. This is currently a work in progress and will be updated over time.

Because many of the biomes will have extra structures there would be less space to build, to compensate the world size selected is "Large"

Here are the Images for the "Enhanced Dungeon":
Apologies for the task bar at the bottom (I'm lazy)
Left Dungeon.png
Middle Dungeon (Lower).png
Middle Dungeon (Upper Middle).png
Middle Dungeon (Upper Top).png
Middle dungeon (Upper).png
Right Dungeon (Upper).png
Right Dungeon.png
The dungeon (Map View).png
Work on the ocean has been completed. I am happy with the results of the ship I made for it, however if I get any cool suggestions for the ocean (that are not in the water) and I like them, then your suggestion could be in the map (Plus a sign on the Maps spawn-point) The left ocean will be left unouched so that the player may build a ocean base if they want to.

Here are the screenshots for the Ocean:
Daytime Ship.png
Nightime Ship.png

Last edited:
Cool! Could make a fun map!
You should put cool items in chests underground.

Cool! Could make a fun map!
You should put cool items in chests underground.
I might think about tampering with some structures and things around the worlds, but for the most part the normal progression will run alongside some added 'extras'

My next objectives is The Oceans and Purity Biomes. Still experimenting with ships to get a good looking one!

You know, instead of uploading the images to some hosting site you could simply upload them here, saves both you and the viewers some work.
Apart from that, I like the idea, good job!

You know, instead of uploading the images to some hosting site you could simply upload them here, saves both you and the viewers some work.
Apart from that, I like the idea, good job!
Can you tell me how to di that? When i try to insert pics it asks for the URl, and when i attach files it starts them at the bottom...

Can you tell me how to di that? When i try to insert pics it asks for the URl, and when i attach files it starts them at the bottom...
First you attach the images, then when they are attached you chose where to insert them.
Navigate to the bottom and press "Full Image" near the image you wish to insert.
Where the type bar (The flashing I thingy) is pointing the image will be inserted.

First you attach the images, then when they are attached you chose where to insert them.
Navigate to the bottom and press "Full Image" near the image you wish to insert.
Where the type bar (The flashing I thingy) is pointing the image will be inserted.
Thanks, fixing now.

Looks awesome. Will you edit the underground part of the dungeon?
Also, maybe you could add something like a huge antlion in the desert? Like those "sarlacc" things in str wars

Looks awesome. Will you edit the underground part of the dungeon?
Also, maybe you could add something like a huge antlion in the desert? Like those "sarlacc" things in str wars
Production is currently on a halt due to working on my Halloween build, and And Antlion or the desert eater things from star wars are excellent suggestion, i will most likely not edit the underground dungeon because i can't think of anything. If you have any suggestions for the actual dungeon i would be more than happy to add them if they are good suggestions.

~~Regards,
~~HeyItsBlaze,
~~Pro Terrarian.

I like it, Will play it when its done :D
Awesome, once i have finished on my Halloween competition build work will resume on the map.

The features that will come next is the jungle (Surface & Possibly underground jungles) and the normal underground will have a few extra's including underground fortresses, shrines and possibly mazes. after these are done i will be working to get the crimson up to standards and the Purity. Ice will come last.

~~Regards,
~~HeyItsBlaze,
~~Pro Terrarian.

I am unsure if I can help you with this or not. Seems like a cool idea, though.
I am currently building solo maps, this project is frozen for the time being as I'm practising my building skill on my SP designs map, and i have been on a multiplayer server alot too.

Quick update for all. Sorry for the lack of progress and work on the map. I'll explain the current situation. I'm eager to work on the map but with 1.3 on it's way I'm interested to see what world gen improvements it could make for the map and possibilities for it.

NOTE: I may work on some modules for the map on a separate map and copy them into a 1.3 map with TEdit.

Back
Top Bottom