Texture Pack High Definition version of all textures up to Terraria 1.4.4.6

Nice, this looks awesome! I will keep on searching for issues with V.3.0 of your pack. Can't wait to see this pack for 1.3.1!

Update: I am not dead, I have just been sick, I am now getting back to checking out your texture pack, specifically the HQX version, the XBR version looks perfectly fine to me :D.

Oh, by the way, do you have a link to your HD version of the Terraria Gamepedia? I think I would find that quite useful. I am still searching for issues, there are quite a few.

Oh, by the way, do you have a link to your HD version of the Terraria Gamepedia? I think I would find that quite useful. I am still searching for issues, there are quite a few.

The link is in my comment above. Quoted here for convenience:
Also created a silly Greasemonkey script to replace images on the Terraria wiki to my high resolution version. I created it for myself so that I can recognize items in the wiki a bit more easily. Maybe someone else will also find it useful. Here is a screenshot:
View attachment 94949
Note that this is a Greasemonkey script. You need to use Firefox with this Greasemonkey extension, then go to the above link and click the "Install" button. This will install my script into you browser, so when you visit the Terraria Gamepedia it will replace the image links with the HD image links.
If you are using Chrome, you can try the Tampermonkey extension to use my script, it should work but I haven't tested.

This is a fantastic texture pack,

I have only found 1 flaw, which doesn't affect gameplay, just thought I'd mention it:
cpJeQ1W.png

The buttons are blurry, but can still be understood.

The rest of this texture pack is amazing and I think it adds a real HD and smooth aspect to the game.
Unlike many other texture packs, all items are fully compatible and I haven't found a single glitch, also every item has been re-textured.

I haven't had this texture pack long, but I have been in previous worlds and tested it with many items, if I do come across something that doesn't seem right, I'll be sure to let you know.

I will be using this from now on, thank you for creating it. +1

I am still finding issues, I will report back tonight with a slew of issues with the texture pack. It is a very nice texture pack, but it needs heavy changes. The background issues are really distracting, the way the look right now.
[DOUBLEPOST=1455894367,1455894310][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is a fantastic texture pack,

I have only found 1 flaw, which doesn't affect gameplay, just thought I'd mention it:
cpJeQ1W.png

The buttons are blurry, but can still be understood.

The rest of this texture pack is amazing and I think it adds a real HD and smooth aspect to the game.
Unlike many other texture packs, all items are fully compatible and I haven't found a single glitch, also every item has been re-textured.

I haven't had this texture pack long, but I have been in previous worlds and tested it with many items, if I do come across something that doesn't seem right, I'll be sure to let you know.

I will be using this from now on, thank you for creating it. +1
Ah, yes. The buttons. These should be changed to their defaults because it is not a very big difference, and the blurred buttons look quite ugly.

Hi I just loaded this, looks great.

I noticed when I go to map though, the scroll wheel doesn't work, can't zoom in and out on the map. I play on large maps and the map normally can zoom in and out on.

edit:

Tried again and could zoom in and out, wut. Strange.

Also I defeated the solar pillar, fought moon lord, got pwned, then respawned but could not move or portal or anything. I then quit and rejoined my game and the solar fragments were gone. :(

Last edited:
I noticed when I go to map though, the scroll wheel doesn't work, can't zoom in and out on the map. I play on large maps and the map normally can zoom in and out on.

edit:

Also I defeated the solar pillar, fought moon lord, got pwned, then respawned but could not move or portal or anything. I then quit and rejoined my game and the solar fragments were gone. :(
This texture pack does not have any executable code in it. So it should not be the cause of any of the issues you mentioned. Let me know if you find any errors with the textures itself.

Hi I just loaded this, looks great.

edit:

Any items that are on the ground ( or the air in this case) will despawn when you leave the world.

OK then yeah thank you really enjoying it other than the glitches I mentioned which maybe cooincdent after loading this.

I really like this, thanks for the hard work

Uploaded the 0.4 zip here: https://terraria-hd-images.appspot.com/
It should fix the "missing" pixels found on walls. Let me know if there are more transparency errors.
Also excluded the UI buttons from the zip file. This means you need to also install the attached zip file containing the original Terraria button icons to revert my blurry buttons to the sharp buttons. The future releases will not contain the UI buttons, so you only need to do this once.

Attachments

• UI-buttons.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 220
Uploaded the 0.4 zip here: https://terraria-hd-images.appspot.com/
It should fix the "missing" pixels found on walls. Let me know if there are more transparency errors.
Also excluded the UI buttons from the zip file. This means you need to also install the attached zip file containing the original Terraria button icons to revert my blurry buttons to the sharp buttons. The future releases will not contain the UI buttons, so you only need to do this once.
Thank you for the release, I will check this out and report any other issues with the pack.

From the looks of it, the walls look quite a bit better. There are still some issues however. I will report back some time in the future, as I keep playing and looking for them. Thank you for making such an amazing texture pack!

You're welcome! It was fun to make this texture pack. Actually it was more fun than playing with the game..

Back
Top Bottom