Texture Pack High Definition version of all textures up to Terraria 1.4.4.6

Thanks. I haven't played with Terraria in a while. Let me know if there are issues with my texture pack.
I've found a map where you can check texture pack. Take a look at it.
123.PNG
But as for me, your pack has no issues :)

Last edited:
There is a new update coming out soon, it could be today, or very soon. But soon, 1.3.3 is out. I look forward to your update!

Hey there, a big thanks for the update! Now I'm just wondering, how come the 1.3.2 pack doesn't work with 1.3.3? It should still replace the older textures right? I'm a bit confused and just want to know some stuff cause if you stop updating, I still want to be able to replace the older textures at least.. It's mind boggling to me! ? And I'm a big fan of your work, thanks a lot!

Hey there, a big thanks for the update! Now I'm just wondering, how come the 1.3.2 pack doesn't work with 1.3.3? It should still replace the older textures right? I'm a bit confused and just want to know some stuff cause if you stop updating, I still want to be able to replace the older textures at least.. It's mind boggling to me! ? And I'm a big fan of your work, thanks a lot!
The older packs should work with newer Terraria versions, as you would expect. What happens when you try it? Do you get any errors?
I'll look into when i have time.

The older packs should work with newer Terraria versions, as you would expect. What happens when you try it? Do you get any errors?
I'll look into when i have time.
There are no errors at all. You would only be missing the new textures.

Well, somehow the game just displayed the vanilla textures,.. very intriguing! Thanks for looking into it!

Well, somehow the game just displayed the vanilla textures,.. very intriguing! Thanks for looking into it!
The older packs work with the new Terraria for me. Are you sure you copied to the correct folder and overwrote all the files? They only added about 100 new textures in the 1.3.3 release, all the previous textures should be the same as in the 1.3.2 version.

This is amazing. I've searched on google "Terraria Small house" and I've seen a top picture of a great house using this mod, I've asked on the steam forum if anyone knew what mod was used in that pic and voila got linked to this and it's exactly it. Looks amazing, keep up the great work. It works great for me.

Btw if let's say I'm using certain content mods, the content from the mods will have their own textures while the ones changed by this mod will be modified right? So there shouldn't be issues right?

This is amazing. I've searched on google "Terraria Small house" and I've seen a top picture of a great house using this mod, I've asked on the steam forum if anyone knew what mod was used in that pic and voila got linked to this and it's exactly it. Looks amazing, keep up the great work. It works great for me.

Btw if let's say I'm using certain content mods, the content from the mods will have their own textures while the ones changed by this mod will be modified right? So there shouldn't be issues right?
Hi, fellow texture pack creator here, if the content is new and doesn't affect existing items, like changing sprites, then the mod content should not be affected

The older packs work with the new Terraria for me. Are you sure you copied to the correct folder and overwrote all the files? They only added about 100 new textures in the 1.3.3 release, all the previous textures should be the same as in the 1.3.2 version.
Thanks for checking it out for me, guess I've must of done sth wrong or something. Cause it really doesn't make any sense why it wouldn't work =) Thanks, hoping that you keep updating it and also, I'm interested in your work. I imagine you use a program to "filter" the textures (like in emulators for gameboy games or sth) if you know what I mean? It can't be that you're doing them by hand right? Cheers!

Thanks for checking it out for me, guess I've must of done sth wrong or something. Cause it really doesn't make any sense why it wouldn't work =) Thanks, hoping that you keep updating it and also, I'm interested in your work. I imagine you use a program to "filter" the textures (like in emulators for gameboy games or sth) if you know what I mean? It can't be that you're doing them by hand right? Cheers!
Yes, i used a program to enhance the images. Combination of several programs actually. The heart of the enhancement is a zooming algorithm developed by someone else, code is here: https://code.google.com/archive/p/2dimagefilter/
My whole converter is on github, the link is in the opening message of this thread. I use a Mac, so will only run on Mac and probably Linux, but not on Windows. I was planning to rewrite the converter in C#, but wasn't motivated enough :) The current version works :)

Yes, i used a program to enhance the images. Combination of several programs actually. The heart of the enhancement is a zooming algorithm developed by someone else, code is here: https://code.google.com/archive/p/2dimagefilter/
My whole converter is on github, the link is in the opening message of this thread. I use a Mac, so will only run on Mac and probably Linux, but not on Windows. I was planning to rewrite the converter in C#, but wasn't motivated enough :) The current version works :)
Thanks man, you're awesome! Just one last question, I can't seem to find info on what the attached file "ui buttons" does.. I imagine replacement of buttons in menus or sth?

Thanks man, you're awesome! Just one last question, I can't seem to find info on what the attached file "ui buttons" does.. I imagine replacement of buttons in menus or sth?
Those are the original buttons of the game. Some of the texture packs i made contain the enhanced versions of those buttons, but the enhanced version became very blurry.
The UI buttons are only visible on the player selection and map selection screens, so not a big issue in my opinion.

So uhh can we get an eta on when the next patch for this comes out, because I cannot play Terraria without this texture pack.

Back
Top Bottom