Texture Pack High Definition version of all textures up to Terraria 1.4.4.6

The only thing I have to nitpick is that in the images, the HD background looks like if you went to fast in GTA and the world was unloaded.

Now that terraria is nearing 10000 image assets, it's getting hard.
Ah yes! Good point! Wouldn't be surprised if 1.3.5 helps cross that number. Also, I was wondering if you are planning to do add-ons in the far future, such as older textures (y'know, old sun / moon, old furnaces, etc)?

Ah yes! Good point! Wouldn't be surprised if 1.3.5 helps cross that number. Also, I was wondering if you are planning to do add-ons in the far future, such as older textures (y'know, old sun / moon, old furnaces, etc)?
I don't think so. Especially after 1.3.1.

I don't think so. Especially after 1.3.1.
Makes sense honestly. I'd just really want to see the old furnaces and sun/moon textures in 1x1 to be honest, those are my favorite nostalgia textures from Terrarian History. Anyways, keep up the great work man!

Makes sense honestly. I'd just really want to see the old furnaces and sun/moon textures in 1x1 to be honest, those are my favorite nostalgia textures from Terrarian History. Anyways, keep up the great work man!
The old sun with the sunglasses is still in the game.

Good job on the texture pack!

Though, the backgrounds need some adjusting, as they lose almost all their detail.
Figured out how to keep them, and for those who want to do it too, simply don't copy over the "background_x".

Last edited:
"background_x".
I know what you are talking about...Quite well. So I am gonna say this: if you don't like any of the backgrounds, do the above, and don't copy "Backgrounds" folder. If you like the cave backgrounds, copy all of the backgrounds that don't have visible trees and mountains.

Sorry if this counts as Necrobumping, but I just found this and it looks great!

Although the backgrounds do seem a bit blurry

Sorry if this counts as Necrobumping, but I just found this and it looks great!

Although the backgrounds do seem a bit blurry
The thread does die down between updates, I'm sure it will return in time for 1.3.5, don't worry about necroposting.

Hoping this gets updated for 1.3.5 :)
Oh, i see that 1.3.5 is out now. I cannot do the conversion tonight, i'm too tired and my son got fever so need to look after him at night.
I try to create the new pack tomorrow. Sorry for the delay guys.

In the meantime you can try to use the previous texture pack with the new Terraria, but the newly added items will not be smooth.

Uploaded the images for 1.3.5: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4zlga5g4gbcnx9o/Images-v0.9-1.3.5.1.zip
There weren't many new textures actually. Remember to NOT overwrite the background files if you like the original sharper backgrounds.
Let me know if you find errors!
Thank you very much man! Means a lot! Though I don't understand what you meant to NOT overwrite the background files? Which are those and why wouldn't you want to replace them if they're higher res?

Thank you very much man! Means a lot! Though I don't understand what you meant to NOT overwrite the background files? Which are those and why wouldn't you want to replace them if they're higher res?
A few commenters mentioned here that they prefer the original backgrounds, because my version is smoothed so they have less details.
The backgrounds are the files in my zip where the filename start with "Background" in the "Images" folder.

Nice, i really liked this texture pack! There's only one flaw i had with this texture pack though. It wasn't easy to install. ;C

Nice, i really liked this texture pack! There's only one flaw i had with this texture pack though. It wasn't easy to install. ;C
How can i make it easier to install? I'm not familiar with other texture packs, are they using some kind of installer?

Back
Top Bottom