tModLoader Enraged! - Bosses now periodically hulk out

hamstar

Terrarian
Note: Until further notice, this mod is now being worked on exclusively as part of my Adventure Mode set.

Enraged!
v0.14.0

Mirror (soon)

Note: Requires Mod Libs

Bosses now become enraged during battles. Various factors contribute to causing this effect. Rage state is temporary, but can be devastating if unprepared. Effects include:
  • Increased attack and movement speed.
  • High resistance to damage.
  • Intimidation aura: Causes screen to shake.
  • Evil residue: A trail of bramble-like tiles that ensnare players and cause damage. These brambles resist attacks and can't easily be pickaxed, but will fade over time. With bad luck, their position may render any boss arena unusable until removed.
Don't like so many angry boss monsters? You can buy or craft tranquilizer darts to reduce rage status, but they're not cheap.

Source code available. Configurable.

Installation

Requires tModLoader. Copy the above .tmod file to your 'Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Mods' folder to play.

Last edited:
v0.14.0
  • (See github commits history)
v0.6.0
  • Added RageMeterScales (including default values)
v0.5.0.1
  • Updated homepage.

Attachments

• Enraged v0.5.0.1.zip
    39.7 KB · Views: 139
  • Enraged v0.6.0.zip
    44 KB · Views: 156
  • Enraged v0.14.0.zip
    57 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Despite being a smallish mod, it definitely seems like it'll make the game more difficult. Nice job!

BREAKING NEWS! SPAZMATISM WENT ON A RAMPAGE!
This mod will make every boss more violent,you should add a rage quit option for the bosses xd
Nah,good mod,keep the good work.

BREAKING NEWS! SPAZMATISM WENT ON A RAMPAGE!
This mod will make every boss more violent,you should add a rage quit option for the bosses xd
Nah,good mod,keep the good work.
I plan to add some exceptions, since I know some bosses will be too much to (reasonably) handle with this.

Spazmatism will be like:
AWW! CMON YOU CANT JUST SPAM BULLETS DUDE!
FCK YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!?
ASHDUSUFGYIUGFEUFGERUFERG
(Spazmatism goes crazy and dashes everything.)
The npcs:Awww :red:,here we go again.

Note: Until further notice, this mod is now being worked on exclusively as part of my Adventure Mode set. I will not be doing any additional features, changes, or fixes beyond the context of its use within Adventure Mode. General PRs are welcome, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom