NPCs & Enemies Enraging the Moon Lord

Do you think this boss should enraged?

• Yes! That boss was way too easy considering it to be the final boss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, its way too hard!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think this should be the new expert state rather than the enraged state :P

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

SrAstral

Skeletron Prime
A few bosses in Terraria can be enraged like Plantera and Duke Fishron. And I feel like the final boss should enraged aswell, the reason I want the Moon Lord should get an enraged state is because:
  • A few players like to fight him in the Underworld, which I think is cheating
  • Although this boss is the final boss, its not relatively hard. Enraging this boss will become more challenging and will satisfy experts who want a real challenge
How will he get enraged?
If the player is fighting the Moon Lord below the space layer, he will become enraged. If the Moon Lord is enraged, the following changes will happen:
  • The duration of both opened eyes on the hand become shorter
  • The main eye on the forehead opens more frequently
  • The main eye on the forehead shoots more frequently
  • Defense has been doubled
  • 75% increased movement speed and damage
  • The tentacle that inflicts the Moon Bite debuff moves 50% faster and now has an unlimited range (Making it impossible to dodge it)
  • Both eyes in the hand and the True Eyes now "attack" (release its projectile) more frequently
And there you go, with its enraged state, most players might want to fight in space now rather than near the surface. However, for those who want a challenge can now try to defeat him while enraged (they may as well pair it with Expert Mode for a more challenging battle)

Before you say that this is too hard and unfair, please remember that this is the final boss. Of course its supoosed to be hard! I find this boss easier than Plantera and Duke Fishron (Duke Fishron being the hardest for me), so I wanted him to be harder so that it has the actual difficulty of a final boss.

This seems like it could be an interesting spot, but from what I’ve seen, most people like to fight him at ground level (from what I know.) Maybe make it so he enraged when under level 0, like where the Dungeon Guardians spawn. That way, people can still fight it at the surface, but can go underground and for a challenge.

This seems like it could be an interesting spot, but from what I’ve seen, most people like to fight him at ground level (from what I know.) Maybe make it so he enraged when under level 0, like where the Dungeon Guardians spawn. That way, people can still fight it at the surface, but can go underground and for a challenge.
Thats a better idea. I also thought that he could still be normal at surface.

Back
Top Bottom