PS4 Entire world is glitched....

Dasher_102

Terrarian
Me and my friend decided to hop on terraria and finally defeat the twins....however, something went wrong. Our entire world was blank except for the background. No blocks, no nothing. We dont know what to do except ask for help here..

Me and my friend decided to hop on terraria and finally defeat the twins....however, something went wrong. Our entire world was blank except for the background. No blocks, no nothing. We dont know what to do except ask for help here..
Sorry to hear that @Dasher_102, it sounds like you have a corrupted world file now, most commonly a result of an interruption in the save process.

PS4 makes it really easy to create backup files of your characters and worlds onto usb drives for safekeeping in the event you need to restore from a previous file. Hopefully you have a backup of the world.

Sorry to hear that @Dasher_102, it sounds like you have a corrupted world file now, most commonly a result of an interruption in the save process.

PS4 makes it really easy to create backup files of your characters and worlds onto usb drives for safekeeping in the event you need to restore from a previous file. Hopefully you have a backup of the world.
Say I have a backup, could you elaborate on how to do that? I have a USB and I would know how to download the world into it, but I dont know what to do from there.

Say I have a backup, could you elaborate on how to do that? I have a USB and I would know how to download the world into it, but I dont know what to do from there.
Hi Dasher, you would need to already have backed up the world onto the usb before the world file corrupted. So I’m confused where you’re getting the world from now in order to download it to usb (a PC world won’t work, and if you’re downloading other console worlds from the internet, doing so can come with a lot of risks that may result in unintended effects to your game and may lead to avoid in your warranty).

To create copies of your characters and worlds to keep as backups in case you need to restore from them, this PS4 article may help. PlayStation Support

Back
Top Bottom