NPCs & Enemies Epic Boss!

Please comet me about this. and see if you like it

• see if you liked it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is whole suggestion is terribly overpowered, and I don't think it can use all bosses attacks, you would have to explain that bit better.
And did you make those sprites? Just asking.

Last edited:
^ double post

Anyways... with its extremely low health it seems like it would be some kind of early game boss, but a 12 platinum coin drop? Thats crazy, bosses like Plantera and the Golem drop 15 gold coins.

Its nice that you've presented some sprites for things, but the stats are bat:red: insane. 172 mala damage on a sword? I dont even know what mala damage is (most likely because it doesnt exist) and that sounds like way to much. I assume you meant melee damage, but damn dude, that is way to high for damage. To put it in comparison the Terrablade is only about 80 damage.
The highest defense armor (beetle) in the game is only 73 defense, so comparing that to your 106 seems a bit off.

I dont know if this is just a troll post or if you really dont understand the mechanics of the game, but before making a suggestion like this, double check your facts

Most of these sprites are stolen from old Tconfig mods, the death is stolen from necro, the Dark magic npc is the mind flayer from ominir's mod, and the flame sword is stolen from an old sprite sheet made by AaronC141 and poorly animated. Please don't go around claiming you made these sprites when you clearly didn't. As for the suggestion, everything is OP.

... so...
a bad suggestion (along the lines of a "ketluhleu" suggestion) that likely steals sprites from other sources without the owner's permission and... typos.

No, that flame sword was made by my old friend on Terraria Online for my suggestion on weaponry. Plagariasm; it hurts.

you somehow managed to make the most uninspired suggestion I have ever seen.

first of all, the destroyer is already the name of a boss in the game. however this is easily forgiven considering you may be new to the game entirely.

second of all, you stole all that stuff. unless you have permission to use those, I would remove them. (and I highly doubt you have permission)

a boss with 440 health is incredibly underpowered. the king slime has more health than that!

the weapons and armor are extremely over powered and sell for way too much.

for future reference, you must put thought and effort into your ideas. you aren't doing you or anyone else any good by making threads for half assed stuff like this.

^ double post

Anyways... with its extremely low health it seems like it would be some kind of early game boss, but a 12 platinum coin drop? Thats crazy, bosses like Plantera and the Golem drop 15 gold coins.

Its nice that you've presented some sprites for things, but the stats are bat:red: insane. 172 mala damage on a sword? I dont even know what mala damage is (most likely because it doesnt exist) and that sounds like way to much. I assume you meant melee damage, but damn dude, that is way to high for damage. To put it in comparison the Terrablade is only about 80 damage.
The highest defense armor (beetle) in the game is only 73 defense, so comparing that to your 106 seems a bit off.

I dont know if this is just a troll post or if you really dont understand the mechanics of the game, but before making a suggestion like this, double check your facts

i DO NOT KNOW THE MECHANICS OF THE GAME!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

you somehow managed to make the most uninspired suggestion I have ever seen.

first of all, the destroyer is already the name of a boss in the game. however this is easily forgiven considering you may be new to the game entirely.

second of all, you stole all that stuff. unless you have permission to use those, I would remove them. (and I highly doubt you have permission)

a boss with 440 health is incredibly underpowered. the king slime has more health than that!

the weapons and armor are extremely over powered and sell for way too much.

for future reference, you must put thought and effort into your ideas. you aren't doing you or anyone else any good by making threads for half assed stuff like this.

I AM NEW TO THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Most of these sprites are stolen from old Tconfig mods, the death is stolen from necro, the Dark magic npc is the mind flayer from ominir's mod, and the flame sword is stolen from an old sprite sheet made by AaronC141 and poorly animated. Please don't go around claiming you made these sprites when you clearly didn't. As for the suggestion, everything is OP.

ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom