tModLoader Epic Mod!

Wow, I was not planning such a break xD
Anyway, I'm going to come back to modding soon. Sorry for that long break.

How did you make it? I want to make my own terraria mod aswell! I just made this account to say this. Gonna edit it now!
Well its harder then people think. First you need to make a sprite then you need to code it (what is really hard (atlest for me)) well you can start a mod easely only if you dont make it hard to code.

How did you make it? I want to make my own terraria mod aswell! I just made this account to say this. Gonna edit it now!
It's pretty hard, but if you understand C# and know how to sprite atleast a bit, you should be fine. You can find a lot of guides out there on Internet.

After many disappears of mine, as well as a very long break (10 months as I see by my last comment), many (if not all) have probably forgotten about this existing and probably everyone has lost hopes for this mod ever being updated. Today I was bored, playing some Terraria, didn't really know what to do, and then I remembered "Hey, I've got that old WIP mod somewhere" and I decided to come back to modding. Sadly, after such a long break, many tModLoader updates have come out, and most of the files are broken atm, so I'm gonna spend my next few days of free time repairing them. After about 2 months, I'll have 100% free time (that's after the exams) and I'll keep on updating the mod. For now, I want to focus on making sure that I pass the exam (or win a competition), so I'm probably not going to add anything to the mod, just repair the files in the free time.
This seems like a pretty cool mod!
Im looking forwad on dowloading it once I get my pc! Good luck!
Thanks a lot! :) (sorry for late reply)

Oh heeeey, this is a really cool mod idea you've got here. I think my favorite part's probably the weapons.
I'm not good at spriting. Many sprites are placeholders anyway, until either I make something better, or find a person who can sprite well.
hmmm
I'm kinda busy with my own stuff right now, but once I finish up said stuff, I could definitely help you out in the spriting department.

Back
Top Bottom