Weapons & Equip [Equipment] Gravity Gun

Zesto

Terrarian
So I know that they are adding the portal gun to terraria and that made me think of the Gravity Gun it would be so cool to be able to move blocks without mining them up and not just dirt from the dirt wand. So if we can get the portal gun added into the game then why cant we get the Gravity Gun. They may be more protective over there older games content but I don't think it would be much of a problem. Would be cool to have or something like it to have

Attachments

• Gravity Gun Terraria.jpg
    Gravity Gun Terraria.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 416
Sadly There are reasons Why this mostly wont work,and some on why/how they could
1.Valve might say no.
2(This may be wrong)I think the blocks are static so moving them may not work

How It could work(if valve says yes).
1.could be used on enemies(one click picks them up two Throws them does not work on bosses)
2.its could Mine the block and pull its Mined(Drop) self to you
3.it could also pull drops to you.

My suggestion How about a "Telekinesis spell" same function as I listed,But not Copyrighted so that Re-logic can use it

I hate references and only small vanity reference items will be allowed, for me. Anyway, I'm 50% sure there's a mod that could do something like a Gravity Gun or similar. Back to the general topic, there isn't much I can comment on this suggestion, I'd say no to this concept, personally. But then again, that's just my sole opinion, who knows what others might think.

So I know that they are adding the portal gun to terraria and that made me think of the Gravity Gun it would be so cool to be able to move blocks without mining them up and not just dirt from the dirt wand. So if we can get the portal gun added into the game then why cant we get the Gravity Gun. They may be more protective over there older games content but I don't think it would be much of a problem. Would be cool to have or something like it to have
Yeah they would have some work to do

Back
Top Bottom